idiot

So welcome back to high school!
Yep

Another one

Sorry but not sorry
Anyways enjoy😋
--------

SO today you and Peely were on a field trip!!
And of course you were sat apart from each other because every teacher knew yours and Peelys relationship together.
Everyone else thought you and Peely were cute so they did whatever they could to help you get to him.

You were sat in the very back of the bus and he was sat in the very front. You liked the back anyways because nobody monitored back there.

The bus was almost halfway to where you and your class was going. To the beach but no-one was allowed to wear their swim suits on the bus.

(Hey its fanfic, anything is possible so I'm making it possible for you to go to the beach for a field trip😼😝)

You had yours under all your clothes and so it would be easy to change into them. You were getting bored being in the back so you decided to go and see Peely. You got up your seat and made your way to the front when the teacher stopped you mid way.

"And where do you think your going?" She asked crossing her arms. "And where do you think your standing?" You said crossing your arms. "Your going to see Peely again aren't you?" She asked
"Yeah now move out of the way" you said trying to get passed her.
"I dont think so miss y:n" she said still blocking your way to him.
"And I do think so miss Parrish" you said mocking her.
"Get back to your seat or I'm separating you and him in class as well" she said pointing to the back of the bus.

"Oh no now I'm really scared well lookie here boo boo but we always find a way to each other" you said mocking her again.
"Fine then I guess I will" she said marking her clip board.
"And it won't do shit!" You sang while walking to the back of the bus again sitting in your seat.

She rolled her eyes and sat down in her seat which was in the middle of the bus. You wrote on a piece of paper and passed it to a girl and guy that was sitting in the seat in front of you.
"Hey tell everyone in this row to read this except for Peely" you whispered.
It read

"Im going to get to Peely by crawling Under the seats so just be aware"

They Nodded and passed it on,midas was the last person to get it. He looked back at you and nodded. You smiled and made your way down under the seats. Everyone propped their legs up and you eventually seen Peely. You tapped on his leg and he brought them up. You looked up at him smiling.
"Hey banana boy,hey Midas" you greeted them both. Peely grinned and pulled you up into the seat.

"Thanks guys!" You whispered loudly giving them a thumbs up. They all smiled and gave one back. The teacher obviously didn't notice because she had headphones in.

*time skip

You and everyone else made it to the beach.

All the girls quickly changed into thier swim suits and the boys only had to take off their shirts. "Hey y:n didn't you bring a swim suit?" Peely asked. Poking at your sides making you blush.

You began to take off your shirt and he immediately stopped you.
"Y:n?! What are you doing?" He asked
"What? I'm getting my swim suit on" you said in a mocking voice.
"But were in front if literally everyone" he said looking at you confused.
"Ok so let them watch its not like their going to get anything" you giggled taking off your shirt. Peely was relived to see you had your bikini under it.
"What? Did you really think I was going to go out here Naked? In front of all these guys?" You scoffed
"I know I'd make you jealous so I decided not to this time" you giggled. "This time? Meaning you were planning on doing it?" He asked blushing
"Eh maybe once or twice yeah but at a private beach" you shrugged. He rolled his eyes and seen Midas having some trouble with some girls so he decided to go and help.

"Midas what did you do now?" Peely laughed
"I don't now just get them off" he laughed as they surrounded him. "Ok ok girls he's taken ok now go" Peely said pushing them away trying to hold back a stifled laugh.

They obeyed and went away.
Midas and Peely went to go get a few drinks while you just played in the water with your friends.

*time skip
(Yep another one)

It had been about 10-15 minutes and Midas spotted a group of many people. Quite a big one.
"Looks like someone started a fight or something" midas chuckled.
"Yeah their an idiot" Peely scoffed looking over.
He then seen you.
"Oh wait that's my idiot" he said making his way to the crowd.
He pulled you out of it.
"Y:n what did you do this time?" He said pulling you into a private hidden spot under the docks and behind a rock revealing a big cave.
"What? She started it" you said crossing your arms.
Peely rolled his eyes and then noticed the huge cave behind him.
He stared at it in awe. You joined him.
It echoed the loud waves throughout the cave.

"Wanna explore?" You asked you voice echoing softly and quietly throughout the cave.
"What kind?" Peely asked back smirking
"What do you mea-peely!" You said smacking his arm playfully.

--------
Lemme know of you want a part twoooo!!
I don't really know what else to do so I'm just putting random stuff to keep you furbabiez entertained even if they are terrible😅
Any ways I hope you all enjoyed have a great day and most importantly a happy one😊
Biyaa!