a younger time ago (part 3) smut

This was requested by _savagegirl_16
Thank you for your request I hope you enjoy
-------

It was about a month after the last chapter and you and peely were still in detention which you thought was unfair but it did get you out of class so you just went with it.

You made it to detention only to see a few people there.
You seen drift and bomber and you seen rue again but just ignored she already knew what you could do.

Since peely wasn't there yet you say by bomber and drift.
2 of your friends. You were close friends with them so you can trust them in any situation. "So what are you two in here for?" You asked sitting next to them.

" We got caught in the janitors closet....again" bomber responded. You couldn't help but laugh at their reason. "Again?! Come on guys I know a better spot" you chuckled
"Well what are you in here for?" Drift asked

" Me? Oh you guys haven't heard? It's been going all around the school" you said in disbelief of the fact that they still didn't know.
"No we haven't,is it that bad?" Bomber asked
" Well I almost killed a bitch" you responded bluntly.
"Who?" Drift asked

You pointed over to rue. "That one right over there"
The knew you were talking about her.
" I know your talking about me" she told you.
"Ok and so what it's not like you'll care" you responded
"If I didn't care I wouldn't respond" she added

"Ok and if I gave two shits about it you'd think of shut u wouldn't i?" You told her looking over at her.
She finally shut up and just as she did peely arrived. "Hey (y:n) sorry I'm late" he said kissing you on the cheek and sitting on the desk behind you. "Hey banana boy plan anything for today?" You asked leaning back and looking at him upside down.

" actually I did,hey why is bomber and drift here? " peely asked looking at them. "They got caught AGAIN" you exaggerated the word again and looked at them both and they just laughed it off.
"So what's your plan peely?" You asked.
" Well it's a surprise" he chuckled

"Awe man what is the surprise?" You asked sitting backwards in the chair to face him.
" Well you don't want to soil it for yourself do you? I told you it's a surprise" he said
You crossed your arms and pouted playfully. He ruffled your hair and smiled.

*time skip

You have been spending most of the day still in detention bored doing papers from your teachers. It was your 5th period the second to last class of the day. You were dieing to see why peely had planned for you but you didnt really care either.

There was just this one thing you noticed about him. You couldn't really put your finger on it but it made your heart race and your head spin.

It was like he was toying with your emotions. He was a kind individual and that's really the only side you seen of him but you felt like that isn't going to be the only side you will see of him.

You were half asleep resting your head on your arms and your eyes were closed but you weren't asleep.

Or not yet at least.

Peely looked over at you and thought you were asleep. His hand traveled to your leg and thigh making you blush hard. "Hey (y:n)? You awake?" He whispered shaking your leg. You turned your head towards him still letting it rest on your arms.

"Yeah I'm awake just a little tired and bored" you told him softly. He smiled and you seen No one else was in the room.

"Where did everyone go?" You asked lifting your head up from th desk and looking around. "They went somewhere in the school and the teacher left to look for them" peely shrugged.

"So,what is the surprise can you tell me now?" You asked
" it's not something you can tell (y:n) " he said getting up from his desk.

You thought you and him were leaving to go home so you grabbed your things. You heard the door lock and you smirked knowing where he is going.

He came back over and kisses you roughly. You melted into it quickly and dropped your backpack and books onto the floor and wrapped your arms around him.

He lifted you onto the desk letting his hands wander.
His hands traveled down your torso and to your thighs making you shudder. He pulled you closer and you could feel his tent steadily growing against you only turning you on more.

You moaned softly to his touch as he reached your clit. He yank the skirt to letting it dangle at your ankles. You pressed your thighs together trying to hide it. "No need to be embarrassed around me (y:n),your to special to hide" he whispered to you as his hands reached your clit pushing your thighs apart.

You moaned softly as he slid his fingers inside. He pumped them in and out slowly treating you softly. The faster he went the louder you moaned only wanting more of him. He went faster and more moans slipped out of your mouth. You felt a familiar feeling in your lower stomach.

He pulled his fingers out leaving you flustered. "Why did you stop?" You asked "hush princess I've gotta enjoy some too" he said smiling. He unbuckled his belt and released his member making you gasp at the size. "The boys with the lowest reputation are always hiding something aren't they?" You giggled .

"They sure are" he said kissing you deeply distracting you from the wincing pin as he pushed into you. You hissed at the pain and he stopped.

"This your first time?" He asked
You nodded and by that time you were adjusted . "You can move now" you whispered.

He slowly moved and the pain turned to pleasure quickly. He looked up at you and you nodded signaling him that he could go faster. He thrusted harder hitting your g-spot making you moan loudly. He went faster and more moans slipped from your mouth.

You felt the tension again and you moaned louder the closer you had gotten to your orgasm. The tension then released making you moan loudly and he made sure you rode it out for as long as possible.

He then pulled out and came hard Panting heavily.
He cleaned up the mess he had made and helped you pull your skirt back up.

"Did you like your surprise princess?" He asked kissing your neck softly. You nodded and kisses him deeply.
You went to go and sit back down at your desk when you felt a stinging pain in your clit. Peely noticed and picked you up sitting you down in your seat.

"Thank God were sitting for the rest of the day" you sighed
Peely sat next to you and held onto your hand.

From that day on all you and peely could do is laugh at rue.
Why you may be wondering,well let's just say if she knew she wouldn't want to sit at that desk anymore.
--+----
Hiya furbabiez
So I just had to leave it off with a funny ending tell me if you guys got it.
This was again requested by _savagegirl_16
And this will be the last part of a younger time ago
Hope you all have a great day and most importantly a happy one
Biyaaa