midas gold? or. . .

later that night You were in bed with peely and he had his arms wrapped around you. You enjoyed his presence but you couldn't sleep. You decided to get a drink before trying to go to sleep again. You slipped out of peelys grasp and kissing his cheek before slipping out of the room.

You had a small headache but other than that you were ok. You walked passed many of the agents room silently not making any noise at all. You went into the kitchen. You had one of peelys shirts on and you thought it was pretty cute on you since it was way bigger on you than it was him. You had shorts on underneath.

You grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured a small but if water into the cup. You drank it letting it refresh you and you went to go back into peelys room.
You heard something come from skyes room.

You peeked in and seen skye sleeping peacefully. Meowcles was asleep on the floor next to her bed. She still had Ollie in her arms. You seen instead of it being a hat it looked like a full on bush. But you didn't question it. You went up to your room instead and grabbed a spare earpiece. You placed it in your ear and heard it beep twice signaling it was on.

You looked outside your room window and into the midnight setting. Your window faces the shark and it was honestly a good view but seeing it again brought up bad times. Imaging what happened to Skye brought worry and guilt to your mind.
You heard the door behind you open. You grabbed a nearby dagger that was next to you and threw it.

Whoever it was closed the door quickly making it stick right through the door.
"(y:n) you need to watch where your throwing your blades" Midas said opening the door. "Oh it's just you,sorry I thought you were someone elce..or something" you sighed turning back to the window. " Catch" Midas said you quickly turned your attention back to him as he tossed the dagger back to you. You caught it by the handle. "Nice catch" Midas complimented "Thanks I learned it from brutus" You said fliping it and throwing it into a target on the wall hitting a stripe away from the bullseye.

Midas came to your side and looked out the window with you.
"Still worried about what happened with you and skye?" Midas asked
" Yeah unfortunately, me and her won't be going over there for a while" you sighed
"I don't expect you to anyways because Maya is there we need her to talk so we can find out what chaos is planning" Midas said now sitting on the side of your bed. " Well I don't think it was just maya" you said looking over at him.
"What do you mean?" He asked

" I mean there as another person with her it was fully gold but I didn't get a good look at it it got away and it sounded like you" You sighed
"Like me? But I wasn't there" he said standing again "I know that's why I'm confused" you said leaning against the wall.
"I don't blame you" he sighed Then Skye came in the room.
" Skye what are you doing up? " Midas asked softly
"I heard something in my room" she said tiredly nd rubbing her eyes.

"Oh it was probably just meowcles now come on sweetheart
Let's get you back to bed" Midas said lifting her from the ground.
" No it wasn't him it was something else something at my window" she said hugging his neck and shoulders. "I will go check ok" Midas told her kissing her cheek and carrying her into her room again.

You couldn't stop smiling.
"He can be so sweet especially to skye" you thought
You peeked into the room and you seen Midas laying Skye back in bed. He kissed her forehead and went to the window. He checked around and seen nothing. "There's nothing there ok good night sweetie" he whispered .

She gotten comfortable and fell back to sleep. He closed the door behind him and sighed. He looked over at you with a small smile.
"What?" He asked as you looked up at him with a smirk. " I never knew you had that much of a heart" you said crossing your arms playfully. "Oh fuck off" he said pushing you playfully.