movie night

"Come on please peely?" You asked him looking up at him giving him puppy eyes. "Your lucky your cute" he sighed
" Thank you" you giggled holding his hands as he kissed you again. He moved his hands to your waist and pulled you closer. You wrapped your arms around him and enjoyed the moment.
"Hey guys remedy said tha-" Tina paused walking in. You and him both looked her embarrassed and blushing heavily as you let go of him quickly.
She smirked and leaned against the door frame. "Sorry did I interrupt something?" She asked
" N-no no you d-didnt" you stammered your cheeks went a bright red and you looked down rubbing the back of your neck. "Oh really? Ok then" she shrugged giving You a look.
You looked up at peely still keeping your head down trying to hide the blush that was lighting up your face. He looked down at you making eye contact and blushing the same way. You snickered a bit and looked up at tina who was now in front of you. "So remedy told you and Skye should stay here another day or two since you guys have stiches" she said smiling
"Ok as long as I get out of here soon I can't take another day in here it's too lonely even with skye" you sighed peely walked closer to you and grabbed your hand secretly behind your back making you blush so hard you felt a little dizzy. "I can see why" Tina chuckled
"What? Why?" You asked
" Because peely isn't here with you...right? " she teased
You rolled your eyes and Skye then came in the room with midas. "Hey (y:n) how was your time with peely?" Skye teased as well.
"Guys shut up I hate you guys teasing my love life like this" you laughed. Then remedy came in the room. She signaled everyone to leave. They all left but peely gave you a kiss on the cheek before he did telling you he was going to be back.
You huffed and sat on the bed next to skye.
"So what went down with you and peely?" She teased
" shut up I told you were not that far in a relationship yet" you rolled your eyes playfully.

*a few hours later

You have finally gotten rid of the stiches. It hurt pretty bad but not too much. You had major scars on where you were shot. They were permanent so might as well make the most of them. You were finally able to leave. You and Skye walked out of the medical unit thanking remedy and you guys made your way back to the agency to surprise them.
"You ready?" Skye asked
" Yeah we're going to mess them up so badly " You giggled
Now the crew doesn't know that you and Skye aren't in the medical unit anymore so you two plan to prank them.
You enter the agency not surprised to see nobody there. You and her roamed the hallways and found tinas room.
"Tina? Tina where are you?" Skye asked right outside her door smiling trying not to laugh. You and Skye ran behind a corner as Tina came out of her room.
" Skye!? " she asked calling her name
She went the opposite way and you decided it was your turn.
"Hi tina" you said gaining her attention. She turned in your direction. "(y:n)? (Y:n) where are you?" She asked
You and her ran and ducked behind another corner.
"Hey Skye go get midas" you said making sure Tina could here.
"Ok let's go" she said loudly alerting Tina again.
"Skye? (Y:n)?" She call your names still searching for you and skye. You guys tried your best not to laugh running to midas' room as Tina followed.
"Hey midas!" Skye squealed outside the door. The door was slightly open so Midas could see her but just barely .
"Skye? Your back?" He said confused he opened the door to see nobody but tina. " Tina don't play with me like that" he sighed
"Wait you heard it too?" Tina asked looking around
"Come on (y:n)!" Skye squeaked making sure they heard.
They followed the voices to find nothing again.
"I'm not the only one going crazy right?" Tina asked
" No. No your not" Midas sighed
You and Skye creeped up behind them silently. You grabbed their shoulders making them jump and scream slightly.
"Ah! God damn skye! You scared me!" Tina jumped
" (y:n)! Skye! Your back" Midas realised
You nodded and giggled looking over at skye who was on the floor laughing.
Then Brutus came around the corner. "I heard screaming is everyone ok?" He asked
" Yeah (y:n) and Skye scared us " Midas sighed
"Oh ok well I heard what happened to them and I'm glad to see them back in action" Brutus said ruffling your hair. You rolled your eyes and helped Skye from the floor.
"I'm going to go and hang out with midas you go and see peely I bet he would like to see you" Skye giggled
"Ok ok I will go see peely just don't go telling the entire island I got a date with him" you whispered the last part and playfully punched her arm.
"See ya (y:n)!" Skye waved as you walked off trying to find peelys room. You roamed a few hallways and eventually found it. You peeked through the crack in the door and seen peely. He had fallen asleep on his desk. You opened the door slowly entering the room. You closed it and it gave a muted click. You walked over to him. He had his head resting on his desk with his arms under his head.
You bent down to his level and shook his shoulder slightly. He woke up slowly. "Hey buddy" you whispered giving a soft smile as he looked up at you. He smiled and grabbed your hands. "(y:n) your back" he gasped "I am and I'm more that happy to see you" you giggled he stood up from his chair and hugged you. You hugged him back clinging onto his chest.
He looked down at you and your smile and he kissed you heavily. You melted into the kiss like wax to a flame. He wrapped his arms around your waist lifting you up slightly. "Ah peely stop out me down" you whined as he kissed your neck. Your cheeks then became the same bright red as they did before and you didn't mind.
"Your so pretty I bet a lot of people who met you liked you very much" He commented
" no they usually picked on me" you sighed
"Well that's a little hard to believe" He chuckled sitting  you down on the desk and continued to kiss you. "Can I crash in your room tonight?" You asked shyly
" Sure thing kitten" he chuckled pulling away from the kiss slowly. His hands trailed up your back making your breath quiver. He ran his fingers through your hair kissing your collar bone. You heard footsteps approaching the room then a knock at the door. "Peely stop someone's here" you whispered hopping off the desk. He sat back down in his chair and huffed frustrated.
You stood next to him as Skye came in the room. "Hey guys! You want to grab any pizza?" She asked
"Yeah sure" you said smiling "Come on before everyone else gets to it first!" Skye squeaked
You pulled peely up from his chair. "Come on love let's go" you said following Skye while holding onto peelys hand. You finally made it into the kitchen where everyone else was. Everyone had a slice of pizza except you peely and skye. Brutus was talking to midas while Tina was talking with meowcles. Skye grabbed you and peely a piece before grabbing herself one. "Thanks skye" peely thanked as she grabbed her piece. "Your welcome" she giggled taking a bite from her piece.
"Hey Skye want to do a movie night tonight?" Tina asked
" Yeah sure who all is going to be there? " she asked
"Anyone who wants to go,maybe even midas" she whispered the last part. You could barely hear her but what she said made Skye blush. Hard.
She playfully hit Tina in the shoulder. "I told you not to talk about him around (y:n)" she whispered
" What she doesn't know yet? " Tina asked and Skye shook her head taking another bite from her pizza.
"Guys I'm right here" you chuckled "Oh right sorry" Skye said smiling. "So what's this talk about Midas huh?" You whispered
" Oh it's nothing " Tina added
"Meow!"
" What no" skye said to meowcles
"What did he say?" You asked
" Oh it was nothing let's go into the lounge room and watch a movie" Skye said now walking over to midas.  "You guys want to come?" Tina asked " Yeah sure" peely replied glancing at you.
All of the agents then went into the lounge room. You and peely stayed behind hand in hand. You and him both sat together in front of the tv. You haven't been in the lounge room ever since the truth or dare session so it really brought up good times.
*about half way through the movie (of your choice)
You started to feel tired and eventually dozed off. You fell asleep on peelys chest you he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.
When the movie finished you were picked up bridal style still clinging onto peely. Skye and Tina couldn't get over how cute you looked in his arms. He carried you up to his room like you would've wanted. He set you on his bed and you slowly woke up.
"What happened?" You asked looking around
He closed the door and locked it just in case. "Oh you fell asleep during the movie and so when it was finished I brought you up here" he chuckled
"Thank you soo uhh how did the agents react?" You asked rubbing the back of your neck blushing . "They couldn't get over it" he laughed coming out of the bathroom with a regular t-shirt and sweat pants.
You looked up at him smiling. "You want to resume where we left off?" You asked giggling .
"Yes please" he said crawling onto the bed. He kissed you deeply and you wrapped your arms around him savoring his presence .