filthy beggings part 2

Hiya furbabiez💗
So I couldn't wait any longer to write this so here it is
-----
Peely stayed outside the room for hours on end constantly worrying about you.

Once your surgery was done you were still unconscious.
Peely had to head home because he wasn't allowed to stay over night.

You woke up the next day hurting.
You had stitches on your belly and they were still healing.
You were to tired to cry so you sat up and looked around.

You recognized the room straight away.
Looking around you seen that you were alone.
You sighed softly and picked up your phone from the table next to the bed.

You decided to call Peely because your vision was slightly blurry and you couldn't focus on anything properly so it would be very difficult to type.
"Hey Peely"
Your voice was quiet and raspy.
"Hey y:n you feeling any better?" He asked quietly
Your hearing was sensitive at the time so you were glad.

"Little bit can you come over? I miss you" you asked
"Yeah sure ill be over in a minute" he responded.

So you waited.
Not long after the call he arrived.
He walked in seeing you there.
Smiling sympatheticly you opened your arms inviting him over for a hug.
He sat on the bed next to you and you curled up in his arms not wanting to let go.

Then remedy came in and smiled when she seen you.
"So y:n I have some good news" remedy said
You perked up from peelys chest.

"What is it?"  You asked
"Well one you will heal quite quickly" remedy told you
"Whats the other news?" You asked
"Well it turns out you would've had a boy and a girl and one of them actually survived" remedy chuckled
Your heart felt like it skipped a beat when you heard that.

You smiled and liked over at Peely and he had the same expression.
"want to come see her?" She asked
"Yes yes of course" you giggled trying to stand. You were able to but it hurt quite a bit. Peely held onto your hand stabilizing you enough to be able to walk.

Remedy lead you and him into another room.
The room was similar to the one you were in before but it had a small crib.

Inside the small crib was a baby girl.
Her skin was the same as yours she had small freckles across her cheeks. hair was a golden blonde and her eyes were a light brown.

She was wearing a small footie that was covered in small unicorns and rainbows.
"Im not dreaming am I?" You asked walking over to the crib slowly.

When the little girl seen you she smiled and reached her arms up and you lifted her from the crib. You hugged her softly Peely looking at the small child.

"What do you plan on naming her?" Remedy asked
"Cherish" you responded happily
You handed her over to Peely and she giggled making your heart melt.

Peely held her up smiling. He hugged her never wanting to let go. Cherish pulled on his tie softly making you smile.

Seeing your daughter after what you have went through made you smile.
You Thought of what could've happened if you had taken more than one pill but shook the thought away embracing the moment.

You seen truly how happy Peely was with her.
Remedy left the room smiling as if she had just encountered the cutest thing possible.
And honestly you think she did.

Holding cherish in your arms you couldn't thank the world enough for letting you have at least one child.
You wouldve loved the other just as much if he were here.

You kissed her forehead and held her to your chest softly.
Peely wrapped his arms around you and her smiling.
"Our little family" he whispered kissing your cheek softly.

You had never felt happier.
Being there with her.
Just being a mom period made you happy.

You sat down on the side of the second bed inside the room just across from the crib. You rocked the small child softly making her fall asleep quickly.

Peely sat next to you and played with the ends of your hair making you smile. He kissed your soft lips and you buried your face in his neck enjoying his presence.

"So what are the others going to think?" You whispered
"I think they'll love her just as much as they would anyone else" he whispered back making you smile even more.
-------
So I found another thing we can call fluff or any cute things in stories.

We can call them cookies🍪💗

Because cookies are sweet and I think they make anything cute honestly❤

This was a little short but I'm not good at putting details ok

It can get complicated!

But yeah I hope you enjoyed and happy endings just so happened to show up to the party this time didn't they

remember if you would like to suggest anything for any future chapters then don't be shy because I support anything and anyone💗

I luv you all
Have a great day and most importantly a happy one💗
Biyaa💞