package smut

A little bit of kink never hurt anyone..... I hope

Anyways its been a while since I've written some smut so lets have fun with it a bit because why not

Remember if you have any suggestions let me know and I will make sure to get to it eventually😋

I also have a new thing I'm working towards and its smut yes but its not just going to be with two people so get ready because my courage and passion for writing smut has arrived and its only going to get either better and better in some ways
Or
Worse and worse in others;-)

anyways enjoy the chapter and remember you are loved!!!

----------

You were bored in your room.

It was a day off at the agency and you were toying on your phone.
Peely then came in the room happy as always.
"Hey Peely" you greeted turning off your phone and slipping it into the back pocket of your shorts.

"Hey y:n,one of your friends mailed you this I thought I might bring it up to for ya" he said tossing you a box. It was fairly large as if it was a Christmas sweater hidden in a box under the tree just without the wrapping.

You seen a note.
It read

Lets see how he likes you in this

From (your closest friends name)

"This can't be good" you mumbled sarcastically
You went into your bathroom and opened the box revealing a harness. You looked at it confused. Your phone vibrated accidentally turning you on.

(A

I think some can relate to this😂)

You pulled your phone from your back pocket and looked at the text.

"So did you get my gift?" It read

"I can't wear a harness ya know!" You texted back

"Just try it on and have fun😂"

You rolled your eyes and looked back at the box.
Should I?
You asked in thought.

You then looked at Peely who was sitting on your bed just outside the door. You blushed thinking if his reaction.
You shook the thought away and stripped off your clothing leaving your undergarments and slipped on the harness quite easily. You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed.

God I dont look anything like myself. You thought.
You went to reach for the clip in the back and couldn't.
Oh god no not now!
You thought

You sighed heavily and decided to just go for it.
"Hey Peely can you help me with this?" You asked going to the door. "Yeah sure" he said looking up from his phone.

You opened the door revealing your body and how the harness clasped onto you neatly.

"I-is that a?"
"Yep they sent me a harness and now I cant unclip it" you sighed answering his question without him even needing to finish it. "Who said you needed too?" Peely asked smirking. "Oh so now your going to contribute?" You asked sarcastically.

He gripped your waist pulling you closer to him. "Why not keep if on?" He asked smiling
"Because I dont feel like myself" you pouted playfully

"You'll get used to it" he chuckled you pulled yourself out of his grip. "You know what ill just get Tina to help me" you smiled walking passed him. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you onto the bed.

You didn't refuse but you definitely didn't want the harness on.
"Can I take this thing off now?" You asked crawling backwards onto the bed. "You look better with it on" Peely said pulling off his top and crawling onto the bed.

You propped yourself on your elbows and bit your lip teasing him. "Your going to regret that y:n" he told you his voice dark with lust. He took your wrists and pinned them above your head.

He admired your body and smirked.
"All the possibilities" he commented

You blushed pressing your thighs together wistfully.
He noticed your reaction and let one of his hands slide down your side making you shudder.

"God y:n,your impossible to miss aren't you" he chuckled teasing you.

He reached your clothed clit and you bit your lip harder. He smirked and ripped off your panties. You gasped at the sudden action. "Come on Peely what did I say about ripping my clothes". You huffed

" what its fun" he chuckled.
He then went to grab something from under the bed. It was a red rope and you knew exactly what he was going to do with it.
"You wouldn't dare" you told him.

"Oh but I would" he chuckled grabbing your wrists again and tied them tightly. He then tied the opposite end to the corners of the bed making it unable for you to get out of them.

he slid his hands up your sides making you wince softly as he teased you. He reached your bra and unclipped it letting it loosen he took it off revealing your sensitive breasts. he massaged them softly making you moan against his touch.

"You like that don't you?" He chuckled softly.
You nodded and he moved his hand down to your core again. He rubbed your clit making you moan louder.

Finally he slipped two fingers in making you pull against the ropes hard as you moaned out Loudly.

He pumped them in and out only making you tug harder on the rope. You felt your orgasm drawing near.

You moaned louder and tugged harder as the tension became stronger. He then stopped right before the tension released. You were annoyed by how he teased you.

He then released his member. Even though you and him had done it several times his length always surprised you. He pressed his member against your entrance teasing you.

You tried to move yourself against him but couldn't remembering the ropes tied to your wrists.

He pushed his length in slowly only making the pleasure last longer making you moan louder. He moved in and out slowly making you tug on the ropes hard as the pleasure was taking over your senses.

He went faster hitting every nerve making each thrust feel better than the last. He roughly slammed into you making your moans break apart and become louder.

You do felt your orgasm drawing again only begging him to go faster. He did making it only come faster.

You finally felt your orgasm fully take over your senses making you fall limp as Peely continued to slam into you. Then not long after your orgasm he came hard panting heavily.

He looked at you and kissed you passionately as he fixed his trousers and untied the ropes. You rubbed your wrists softly due to the slight burn from the ropes.

He unclipped the harness and let it drop to the floor. You felt a wave of relief fall over you as he tossed you some clothes. His t-shirt,a bra some panties and leggings.

You got dressed but when you stood up you felt a sharp sting in your clit. You were still sore.

Peely noticed and lifted you onto his back and you let him carry you to the lounge room finding Tina and Skye playing a game on the tv.

"Hey y:n" skye greeted sitting next to you.
"Hey skye" you replied your voice raspy and hoarse.

Skye noticed. She also noticed the red marks in your wrists. "Y:n are you ok? Where did you get those marks from?" Skye asked pointing to them.

"Oh I'm fine it was just from the bracelets my friend sent me they were too tight" you lied

"Uh huh and your voice being sore are from the bracelets to weren't they?" Tina added sarcastically.

"Tina stoppp!" You whined playfully.
"Oh come on y:n we know what the marks mean" skye giggled

"You do? Then what do they mean?" You asked crossing your arms
"It means you were getting dick" tina said bluntly making you and Skye laugh hard at her snarky comment.