Her

So this is when you and Peely were Boyfriend and girlfriend just so ya know

Anyways if you have any ideas for future chapters I would like to hear them because my brain is so empty I probably won't be posting for a bit because I'm steadily searching for ideas😓
But I love you all and I will try and think of something enjoy the chapter😋
-----

Today a little someone shown up.

On top of all the things you had to do this had to happen

You were wandering outside the agency when you came across another woman.

"Hey is this the agency?" A woman asked.
She had long dark brown hair dropped onto her shoulders brushed onto one side of her head while the other was shaved off. Some strands if the hair dropped down onto her face covering one of her eyes. It was partially dyed and bright purple color.

She was almost as tall as Peely just a few inches shorter meaning she was a little shorter than you.
Her skin was almost as pale as Midas' she had a few tattoos here and there of small tribal symbols.
She had many bracelets on her wrist and they would jingle when she would make the smallest of movements.

She was slim and she wore a crop top that was a bright white. She had a flimsy shirt on as well that was a pinkish color. Her eyes were an enlightening green which stood out from the rest of her clothing.

Her lips were a bright pink due to the Chapstick she had on.
Her smile was bright and innocent looking.
"Yeah you new?" You asked
"No I'm just looking for an old friend I had been searching for for quite a while,years to be exact" she sighed looking around.
"Who is it? If their here I probably know them" you Asked trying to follow her gaze.

"Oh his name is Peely he works as an agent here" she asked smiling. "Oh,uh yeah I know him follow me" you said motioning her to follow.
You could tell this wasn't going to go well so you kept your cool and just kept reminding yourself. She's only here to visit.

You gotten up to peelys office and you went inside first.
"So Peely I have someone I want to show you,but you have to explain who she is" you huffed he looked at you confused.

You opened the door revealing the woman.
"Peely!" She squeaked running over to him and hugging him tightly. "Angel? What are you doing here I haven't seen you for years" Peely asked

(also I'm nor hating anyone with the name angel that's just the only thing I could think of)

"I came here to visit but of course if you didn't mind,I really missed you" she giggled
You already felt uncomfortable with her and her and with being so close.

"I missed you to but I don't think your supposed to be here" Peely said noticing your reaction and honestly he didn't feel comfortable with it either.

"I wanted to see if I could spend the night with you or maybe two if you'd like" she smiled finally parting from the hug.
"Yeah maybe we'll stick with one for now" Peely chuckled.

She was all up on him. She annoyed you to the tip of the iceberg just making you want to leave. You didn't want to leave Peely there with her while she is trying to get all close with him but you didn't want to make a bad impression.

So that's what you did.
You left with Tina and Skye going to the shark.

*time skip

It was late at night and you were at the shark with Skye and Tina.
You were all just joking around while watching a movie you weren't even paying attention to.
Skye had fallen asleep on the couch while you and Tina were just talking.