like little kids

*A few days after the last chapter

You were done with all of your paper work. The first one done to be exact and you were bored. So bored to the point where all you felt like doing was walking around. You wandered the halls that were surprisingly empty.

Usually there would be henchmen walking around or Skye would be talking with Tina or running around with meowcles.
Too bad meowcles is with skye. He is always with her when she had to do work or is running around the agency. You decided to check skyes room.

You walked over and opened the door. You didn't see her anywhere but you seem meowcles asleep. He mustve gotten little to no sleep last night since he was up unable to sleep.
You looked around and didn't see her.

You went to midas' room and only seen him.
"Hey midas?" You asked opening the door.
" Yeah? " he responded looking up from his computer
"Have you seen skye?"
" did you check her room? "

"Yes meowcles is sleeping in there he was up all night last night and I don't blame him for being tired" you sighed
He closed his computer and got up from his chair. "Well then let's go look she's probably with tina" he sighed

You walked out of the room with him and went to tinas room. She was playing around with some explosives as usual.
"Hey Tina have you seen skye anywhere?" You asked her.

" No I will ask Brutus if he seen her anywhere" she replied opening a door and peeking her head inside. "Hey Brutus? Have you seen skye anywhere?" She asked
"No I haven't check around outside of the agency she likes to hang around the water" he replied

"Alright we will" you said raising your voice a little so he can hear you. You walked out of the door way and it far from tinas room was peelys room.

You peeked you head in and peelys expression lit up at the sight of you. "Hey peely? Have you seen skye around?" You asked opening the door more. " No why do you need her? " he asked getting up from his chair and closing his laptop.

"I got bored and wanted to hang out with her but I checked everywhere and I can't find her" you sighed as he came closer. "Is meowcles anywhere?" He asked kissing you softly on the cheek. "yeah he's in her room sleeping he pulled an all nighter last night" you giggled

"Well I haven't seen her any" he shrugged
"Well I have looked everywhere and I haven't seen her" you said heading out of the room again.
Then something beeped in your earpiece. You jumped to the sudden sound and answered it.

"God I'm going to have to get used to that" you sighed
And in the other end was Skye. "Hey guys" she giggled
"Skye where are you the entire agency is looking for you" you sighed

"I'm hiding and I want you to come find me" she giggled again
"Skye were not playing hide and seek we were legitimately scared" you groaned
"But I'm bored and until you find me in going to stay here" she huffed

"Fine" Midas said on the other end as Well. "Hey Boss man" Skye laughed .
You started your search for her checking any place you could. Under beds,in closets,in the smallest of spaces, then you went into your own room.

You heard the slightest of sound coming from your closet. You checked and seen nothing until you heard a whisper. You looked up spotting Skye hiding at the top of your closet. "Found you" you said sarcastically

"Yay now catch!" She squeaked falling out of the closet you caught her but she brought you down with her.
" Ow" you laughed

"Hey (y:n)? Any luck?" Tina asked
" yeah I found her" you giggled and her laughs were in the background. "Great where was she?" Brutus asked "Top of my closet" you said finally standing up.

You left the room to be greeted by peely. "Hey peely" you greeted him with a small smile "Hey kitten" he said ruffling your hair. "Skye you really need to let us know when you want to play ok? Your 15 your not a child anymore" he sighed

" But it's so much more fun when it's unexpected " she said looking down. "Come on skye" he said playfully pushing her. Then you spotted Midas behind her.

He was creeping up on skye. Skye turned around and ended up scaring him. "Boss man!" She squeaked lunging for him knocking him back. " Ah! Skye get off" he said smiling as she did just that. "You know I'm starting to think that this relationship isn't just father daughter" you said crossing your arms smiling .
Skye looked at you blushing.

It was obvious so you decided to tease her like she did to you. "Skye your blushing" you said pointing at her cheeks that were a bright red .

"Ok ok just stop I don't want to become you and peely" she teased back crossing her arms. " me and (y:n) are perfectly fine together and so is you and midas" he said pulling you closer to him. You smiled blushing slightly.

Peely then tapped your shoulder and ran "TAG! Your it!" He laughed running from you while Midas and Skye followed . You ran after them. You weren't as fast as they were but you were smart. They ran through numerous balls and you followed finding a small short cut.

They slowed down thinking they lost you but you were creeping up behind them. You tapped peelys arm and ran yelling "TAG!"
He ran after you. You turned sharp corners stumbling a bit and he eventually caught up.

You ran pass Brutus laughing. He was confused but shrugged it off. Peely reached out trying to at least grab you but ended up tripping and grabbing your shirt.

He brought you with him down to the floor and was laughing uncontrollably. You started laughing too. You go up and regained your breath "wow your fast" he panted

"Me? No I'm just smart" you panted still giggling.
"You guys are just like little kids you know that right?" Tina said turning the corner . "How do you figure that?" You asked finally catching your breath.

" you guys running around playing tag and hide and seek like two five year olds on a playground " she laughed.
"Yeah Yeah what's it to ya" you shrugged she rolled her eyes playfully before tuning the corner again you and peely walked off holding each others hand. Enjoying the moment between you and him.

---**---
Sorry for this being such a short chapter my furbabiez but my brain is empty. I need ideas and I can't come up with any so give me some ideas. I know this sounds like it has a story line but it really doesn't I only did it for the first few chapters.
So feel free to let me know if any ideas you guys might have are available so I can add it in this book.
Luv you all have a great day and most importantly a happy one
Biyaa