your wish is my command (smut)

SMUT!!!👁👅👁

He hugged you pulling you closer into the kiss. The closer you were to him the more lust you craved. His hands trailed up your back making you gasp slightly giving peely an entrance.
He explored every inch of your mouth before pulling away leaving you flustered.
He went on for it again and this time his hands decided to go a little beyond. He slid his hands under your shirt and up to your bra.

"Your a virgin right?" He asked smirking
" Yes sadly" You sighed
"I can relate"

You gasped at his courage as he unclipped your bra. You felt a wave of relief crash over you as he pulled it off of you tossing it somewhere in the room.
"Your really asking for it aren't you?" You asked with lust tracing your voice. " Every bit of it" he said pulling your hips into his cupping your cheeks and lifting you onto his lap. He continued to kiss you while rubbing your thighs.

He moved his hands closer to your clit and you felt your body heat up. He got closer and closer teasing you making you tingle. Your breathing then became choppy and uneven. You arched your back as he reached your clit making you gasp.
He then started kissing your neck and collar bone. Once he reached a certain spot you tensed. He worked around the area leaving a hickey.

"Your so sensitive" he teased laying you down softly. You fell back letting your hair fall whichever way. He crawled on top of you hovering over you continuing to pepper you with kisses. His hands went up from your thighs and sliding them up your shirt pleasuring your sensitive chest.
You bit your lip trying to hide your moans as you pressed your thighs together. He pulled the top over your head. You covered yourself blushing heavily. He slowly moved your hands away and pinned them above your head.

You make eye contact with him and you could see the craving of lust in his eyes. He took his available hand and pleasured you some more while kissing your chest. You couldn't take it anymore. You finally let out a small moan and he kept going.
Your clit still tingled begging for his touch. You pressed your thighs together harder and he noticed and pulled them apart letting go of your hands. "So soon kitten?" He said teasing you some more. He pulled your shorts off flinging them across the room leaving you in your panties. You wrapped your legs around his waist wanting more. "Please peely" you moaned
"I've never seen this side of you" he chuckled "Nobody has so please!" You moaned louder " your very loud kitten" he chuckled tracing his hand down your chest and onto your stomach.

You was tired of being teased. You pulled his hips closer to your own with your legs that were wrapped around his waist. He was surprised on his much you have craved for his touch.
You felt his erection against your sensitive clit making you moan loudly.
You arched your back pressing up against his erection. You have never felt more need for him in your life. He finally gave into your desperate actions slipping away you panties.
He seen truly how desperate you were and pleasured you more. You moaned to his touch against your lips and he slipped two fingers in making you scream in pleasure and lust.

He kissed your chest once more making you beg for more. He moved his hand in and out slowly pleasing you. You felt a build up in your lower stomach you moaned his name over and over arching your back as you felt the build up in your stomach become tighter. You rubbed your thighs together squeezing his hand in between. Just before you hit your pleasing point he stopped. "Why did you stop?" You asked panting .

"Well you've gotta save the best for last " he replied smiling slyly. You huffed and he slid his own pants off and fling it across the room with the others. You gasped at his size and the blush returned to your already slightly red cheeks.
He slid into you quite easily. You gasped and whined as the pain continued to hit.

He slid his length all the way in fitting every inch. "Peely it hurts" you whined tears coming to your eyes.
"Its ok it will feel better soon" he said looking at you. He wiped the tears away and kissed you again. "Tell me when you are ready" he said running a finger through your hair. You nodded giving him the ok to move.
He started slowly and the pain turned to pleasure with each thrust. "P-peely go faster" you moaned he gladly did creating more friction between you and him. You moaned loudly as he hit your g-spot with each thrust. He grunted going faster.