rainy day part 2

Hiya furbabiez!
Love to you

And you

And you and you!
To every one

Now this chapter may be a little short but for being so patient and even reading this in the first place I will give you a reward...

Now who's ready for some SMUT!!!👁👅👁 So
Also warning: pure wholesomeness
-----

"So (y:n),why have you decided to come back?" He asked
" Because I can't stand to see Skye so sad and I want to with everyone again I Missed the way you all used to tease me and how we would spend time together and remembering peely makes my heart drop" you sighed

"Have you quit shadow yet?" He asked
" Yes I have I messaged them as soon as I was hired again here" you told him.

"Well (y:n) you are a pretty good agent and you have strong relationships with everyone here I will let you come back but only if you promise not to work with shadow again deal?" he said holding out his hand.

"Deal" you said smiling.
"You are dismissed" he said sitting back in his seat.
You tried to walk back without squealing from excitement and you made it outside the door only finding skye.
"He said yes!" You squealed jumping with joy.
She joined hugging you tightly.

"I will go and tell everyone" she said skipping down the hallway. You smiled at how much of a child she looked.
You decided to get into your regular clothes and rest for a bit letting all of your worries and concerns go.

You entered your room and took off your now dry raven cloak under it revealing your still damp clothes. You decided to take a shower and relax now that you didn't have to worry about shadow.

You took off your too revealing your bra that was steadily annoying you. You tossed the top into a corner of the room and taken off your pants next exposing your undergarments.
You tossed it with the top and turned on the shower holding only your hand under it feeling if it was warm enough.

Once it has gotten to the temperature you liked you took the rest of what you were wearing off and tossed it with the rest of your clothes.
You enjoyed the warmth of the shower as the water trickled down your face and chest.

You washed up and grabbed a towel wrapping it around your body. You turned the shower off and walked out of the bathroom grabbing clothes from your drawer.
You heard a faint knock at your door.
"Who is it?" You asked

" Its peely I need to speak with you" he said from the other side of the door.
"Come in" you told him.
He opened the door and seen you in just the towel.
"(y:n)! Do you mind?" He asked trying not to stare at your body.
"Actually no,no I do not" you teased

"Well then I've came her to say something" he said closing the door and locking it behind him.
" And what would it be? " You asked grabbing a crop top from your drawer. "An apology" he sighed
You looked over at him with a sympathetic smile
"Oh so you did huh?" You teased

" Yes! I did your just to much to lose (y:n) " he sighed
"And what made you think that?" You asked getting closer.
" (Y:N)! " he whined
"I'm just playing I still love you" you said booping his nose making him chuckle.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and you smiled. He kissed you deeply letting you melt into his grasp quite easily.
His touch could make you fall apart. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He sat you down on your bed not breaking the kiss and his hands wandered under the towel and to your chest. You moaned softly against his touch and you let the towel drop revealing your perfect body.