Chapter 37

Aubrey's P.O.V.

Hangovers were probably the second worst thing to exist in my life next to holding back from telling Niall the truth. Bolts of pain swarmed my head as I carefully shifted my head against the fluffy material of my pillow. Each time I felt the excruciating pain, I felt as if I was being stricken with hot bolts of lightening. My head was pounding so bad, I began groaning muffled noises into the side of the pillow. All of the constant pain surging throughout my head made me regret all my excessive drinking last night.

There wasn't an arm attached to my side nor was any other outside limb intertwined with my body which made me realize Niall must have already gotten out of bed. Unless I drove him away last night with whatever the hell I said or did. All of a sudden, everything I was feeling in my body came to an immediate halt. Not conscious of my words or actions last night, I could have been prone to say anything. By anything that included the sole reason I was here on tour with Niall and the guys. Oh my gosh.

Pulling the giant duvet off my body, which was wrapped a bit too tightly around my frame, I noticed I was clad in nothing but my bra and underwear. As if that wasn't bad enough, a few nips or teeth marks were surrounding a small patch of skin directly above my belly button. I knew for a fact that these were from last night considering they weren't there yesterday morning when I showered. So many abnormal thoughts came to me as I tried to come up with an explanation for my bewildered state.

While I sat there staring at my feet, I thought about how today we were going back to London. Surely, Ms.Lipton would want to see me promptly. It wasn't that I was dreading seeing her, although I hated seeing the witch look alike woman, but it was what I was handing in to her that I wanted nothing to do with. After several weeks of thinking and trying to find a way around Grace's death, the best I could do was talk about how strong her and Niall's love for each other was.

Technically I wasn't stating that she was dead, but at the same time I was implying that she was longer in Niall's life. Ms.Lipton would just have to make amends with what I was handing her. Not only did it make me regret mentioning the entire topic itself, but I could feel myself crumbling on the inside with each stroke of my keyboard. Grace and Niall had a love that was so rare in the world that it could only be recreated in the those overly sappy romantic films.

It was crazy to think that Niall would ever see me in the same way he saw Grace. Any time he would talk about her or just reminisce the "wonderful" days they spent together, I had to force myself to resist the urge to snap at him. I had no right to open my mouth and say anything for several obvious reasons. Pain was something I felt more than the tiny twinge of jealousy that would often appear in the pit of my stomach.

Not wanting to think about this matter any longer than I needed to, I hauled myself off the bed, towards my half zipped suitcase. As I bent down to pull out a pair of leggings and a tee, I heard the door being unlocked followed by a low whistle. "Is t'is my award fer takin' such good care 'f ya?" His recognizable accent teased.

I could feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment as I realized the position he was seeing me in. My entire butt was on display for him in broad daylight. Niall had seen my entire body on several occasions, but that was when the both of us were preoccupied with our growing lust for each other. And it also made me think what the hell happened last night that he took such good care of me? That only meant I went a little more than overboard due to the buzzing effects of the alcohol.

"Niall," I whined as I grabbed my clothes and led walk towards the bathroom that was right behind him. Great.

"What? I enjoyed the view, a good way t' start my afternoon," he winked at me.