Chapter 36

~Jungkook~

Jimin was going crazy when he saw Miyoung's selfie. It was the same for Jungkook too who happened to see it while sitting beside him. The sight of Miyoung made his heart raced and he lost all train of thoughts.

"Yeah, if Miyoung is dressed like this then the others will be..." Jimin murmured.

That's how all of the members ended up coming here.

Jungkook leaned against the counter as the pink-haired young employee bounced down the stairs towards them.

She smiled politely, "If you're looking for your women then they are coming down. It seems like they won't be buying the dresses after all."

The other members believed it but Jungkook didn't. Maybe it was that mischievous glint in her eyes that had him tilting his head to the side to study her briefly.

"Go check on them," Jungkook said, eyes still on the girl. "We're talking about Minseo and Seyeon here."

Taehyung muttered a curse and both he and Yoongi shared a look. That's because their girlfriends are the ones who loves wearing revealing stuff just to rile them up.

"W-wait," the girl tried to stop them.

Jungkook got in her way, smiling at her although she couldn't see because he was wearing a mask.

"Hyung, I heard Jihye is up there too," Jungkook said, eyes still on the girl.

The employee finally gave up and crossed her arms as she glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced over his shoulder and saw that they were all gone. It made him feel left out. Just a little. Because he doesn't have anyone special like that in his life. Miyoung was Jimin's after all.

"You ruined my plan," the girl said, bringing Jungkook's attention back to her. He took in her name tag. Dohee.

Jungkook frowned at that. Why does that name sound so familiar?

"You have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yeah," she replied with a smirk. "So I'm taken."

Jungkook grinned. "I'm asking but that's not because I'm interested."

"You're not my type too," Dohee said with a shrug.

Knowing that she's not interested caught him by surprise but he was somewhat glad about it. It means that she doesn't recognise him or the others.

"How do they look?" Jungkook asked, nodding the girls' direction.

"They look really good," she replied. "Though I'm questioning why they're afraid of their men coming here."

Someone got the wrong idea, Jungkook thought to himself. He leaned against the counter, looking at her through his lashes.

"They're afraid," Jungkook agreed, a slow smirk curling his lips. "Though it's for a totally different reason."

Dohee opened her mouth to say something but she was interrupted when they heard Minseo's loud voice. "Can you not?! We are in public, Tae!"

Jungkook chuckled when he saw Dohee's cheeks reddening.

"O-oh. So, that's what you mean," she murmured, averting her eyes. Jungkook tilted his head to the side to get a better look on her and when he said nothing, her eyes came back to meet his, only to swing away.

That made him laugh.

"How cute," he murmured.