Chapter 33

Denki POV

It had been easier than expected to get into the school after closing. I'd simply used my quirk to fry all of the security measures, and then just simply walked in.

It had also helped that nobody seemed to be here today, I guess they were busy having some meeting or something, I thought as I walked through the dark corridors. I had turned on the flashlight on my phone to see what I was doing, and was currently reading the door signs to find the teachers lounch. Everything looked different at night, it was much creepier and I had to be carefull to not get lost.

I continued walking for a while before finally finding it. As I opened the door I realized what I truly was doing, I was really helping the villians assassinate my teacher. I sighed, the sooner I did this, the sooner I could forget it.

I walked around until I found All might's desk and started looking through his files. He had a lot of junk on his desk. There was everything from childish pencils, to those stress balls you always used to use. I shook my head, I needed to focus. As I opened a drawer I found a bunch of papers and started looking through them. I found a few notes on students and even on myself. As I read mine I crumbled it up and tossed it in a corner, not much potential huh, maybe you're right, maybe I should just invest in a career in villainy instead I halfheartly joked to myself, immedietly becoming disgusted with the idea. I will never become a villain.

I kept looking and soon enough I found his schedual. That was not all though, as I looked through the last file I saw some paper sticking up from behind the drawer. At a closer look it turned out to be a former teacher's schedual. They really need to learn how to clean this place.

As I looked at the former teachers schedual it seemed like he had a similar schedual to All might. Once I realized that an idea formed in my head and I smirked a little as I folded and put the former teachers schedual in my pocket and put back All might's where I'd found it. All I needed to do now was get out of here.

I walked through the gates of UA and was just about to head back when a voice stopped me, "Hey! Kaminai!" I turned around suprised to see Mina and Sero come walking towards me. what are they doing here? "Hey guys" I said casually as I looked at the two with help of the street lights.

"What are you doing here, isn't it kinda late?" Sero asked.

I immedietly started ransacking my brain for excuses, "Oh well I forgot something at school erlear and wanted to see if I could get it back"

"Really, are you dumb? Ofcourse you can't, it's like 11 pm right now" Sero said though smiling, showing he didn't mean anything bad by it.

"Oh right, I totally forgot. Why are you guys out so late anyway?" I asked awkwardly rubbing the back of my head.

Both Sero and Mina grew darker "Have you checked your phone lately?" Mina asked looking way more sad.

"No why?"

"It's..." She got quiet for a moment before starting up again "It's Kiri kaminai, he's in the hospital" At seeing the hurt in her eyes I couldn't take it, it was all my fault. "Oh" was all I said looking down on the ground.

"Yeah..." there was more moments silence before Sero finally spoke "so.. ehm.. we were heading there to go check on him" I looked up meeting their eyes "Do you want to come with?" he asked.

"ehm..." I really wanted to but I knew I needed to get back to the villains, there was no telling what'd they'd do if they thought I wasn't going to show up.

"Okay, I'll come with" my eyes went wide as I said that. Why did I even say that? That's not what I wanted to say.

"Allright let's hurry then, I think the others are already there" Sero said and I opened my mouth to protest but it was to late. They already started walking and I needed to hurry to keep up with them. Why the hell did I have to say that?