13. Post-nuptial vacation

You know. You just know what's gonna happen next.
Perks and penalties of marrying your best friend.

Swarnima knew her short-tempered husband. What she also knew was how to tackle the grown-up child she was married to. Sitting on the kitchen table Swarnima waited for her husband who took his own sweet time to get ready. When he walked out of the room Swarnima forgot how to breathe.
Dressed in a crisp white shirt and grey pants with perfectly gelled hair, Abhedya sat next to her without saying a word. He also knew the rules of the game.
Biting the inside of her cheeks to hide that smile she got down and said, "I have arranged the lunch 'there' please come."
Abhedya looked clueless as to where  'there' meant. So, he followed his wife. He wanted to kiss her and she didn't know or was acting to not know, he didn't know.

A side table in the living room was set with the view facing the beach, wide and clear ocean. But what caught Abhedya's attention was the food on the table. Eggs, omelette, toasts, waffles and muffins. Coffee on the side and a vase with a single flower. Abhedya took a plate and served his lady first and then himself. He knew the taste would be heavenly. Out of all the other things, cooking was what Swarnima was an absolute expert in.

Breaking the silence Abhedya asked, "You don't drink coffee with your first meal."

"I require energy and I have heard caffeine helps," Swarnima answered looking in his eyes. Perfect move. Those eyes have always captivated him.

"We are not going anywhere. The Vila and beach attached to it are all you can explore. What do you need energy for then?" Really? Abhedya!! such a silly question.

Swarnima didn't answer but her blush, smile and tease in the eye answered Abhedya what she meant. He gulped his bite and looked at her. Did she mean what he understood? Wow! He was literally rubbing off on her.

Chuck the game! Abhedya pulled her to himself and kissed her. It was coffee or the cherry in the muffin Abhedya didn't know but the kiss was 'bitter sweet' just like the experience of the first touch Abhedya had when his hand brushed Swarnima's accidentally. Leaving a panting Swarnima, Abhedya moved to her neck and kissed his drawings. He was a science student and he knew how to draw diagrams and label them. Forgetting food Abehdya kept peppering small, deep and passionate kisses. Swarnima had never been close to anyone but Abhedya and the feeling of being touched by the only person you desire are pleasurable. Making out on a small breakfast table with food on it was an art.
Hands pressed on waffles and muffins, smashing it to powder. Toasts drooped down and coffee spilt but the moment was euphoric. If the kissing was wild, the undressing was subtle. Swarnima loved his shirt and Abhedya loved her shoulders. Simultaneous actions and gradual coming out of clothes in the living room was fun. The table's height provided them with perfect position and soon they reached their climax together.

Flushed with their act and embarrassed with the messy surroundings Swarnima picked her dress and rushed to the room. Abhedya smiled and felt proud of his performance. 'Damn! Sona, I want round two.' Confirming himself Abhedya rushed behind Swarnima, picked her up and jumped on the bed with her. Covering them with the duvet in a husky voice he confessed, "No one is allowed to see what's mine. Not even the flower in the vase."
Passion was redefined. Abhedya touched Swarnima at places he had a few minutes before but her moans of pleasure and his love name 'Aby' from her mouth drove him mad. He drank all her juices and tasted every nook and corner of her mouth.

"The closest synonym to sweetness in thesaurus should be 'you'," Abhedya whispered while cherishing her erect nipples in his mouth. They were meant for him only. Going further south Abhedya realised her small waist had a smooth slant, in the end, giving her the perfect hourglass figure. Her womanhood was heavenly. It took in his hungry manhood inside and fed it till it was satisfied.
When another round of 'memory making' came to an end Swarnima and Abhedya were tired but still were in each other's arms. They had been inseparable since they were small but now,  they were sexually inseparable too.