Confusion

"I had a really great time tonight," Jordyn says as Michael walks her up to the front door.

"Me too," He smiles as he walks with his hands in his pockets. "...I'd love to do it again,"

"That would be great," She answers sincerely.

Michael continues to smile as Jordyn takes off the coat he gave her. It's getting colder in Maryland lately...

"That's for everything," Jordy continues. "...it was so nice of you to pay and everything,"

"Hey, you work so hard," Michael says. "...you deserved to be treated tonight,"

Jordyn blushes a bit.

"Goodnight Michael," she softly smiles.

Michael looks down at the coat in his hands as he grins.

"Goodnight, Jordyn,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordyn comes into the kitchen after leaving Michael.

"How was your date with Prince Charming?" Brendan says as he closes the refrigerator door.

"Good," Jordyn sighs. "...Michael is a really, really great guy,"

"You don't sound so excited," B answers as he chomps at some cookie dough ice cream.

"I don't know," His sister says. "...why am I going on all of these dates? I have other things to think about,"

"Sounds like you're confused,"

"They're both so different," Jordyn thinks.

"Michael and...Jack?"

"Yea," She nods. "...Jack is so...different than me. Michael is like my twin,"

"Michael too similar for your liking?"

"I really don't know," Jordyn thinks as she looks up at her brother. "...I'm gonna take this one slow,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You coming to bed babe?" Whitney sighs as leans up against the door of Ashlyn's office.

Ash looks up from her laptop for the first time in an hour.

"I can't right now, sorry,"

"It's alright," Her wife says as she walks in. "...I'll see you in the morning then,"

They share a goodnight kiss.

"Are things at least starting to work out?" Whit then asks.

"It's so complicated," Ashlyn sighs. "...the NCAA has rules, then individual states have rules. Not enough schools in Maryland have the caliber to play against us. I think the season's sunk,"

Now, Whitney goes ahead and sits on Ashlyn's lap.

"Sounds like someone needs a little break,"

Ash smiles as Whit gives her a few kisses to the forehead.

"What does this mean for Brendan and Taylor," Ashlyn then says.

"Babe, they're just happy to be committed. No one is thinking about next year yet,"

Ash nods.

"Have you talked to Dalton lately?"

"Yesterday," Whit says. "...he sounds good. Over that homesickness he was telling us about,"

"I might need to go on business to Michigan," Ash says. "...we could go visit him,"

"Sounds good," Whitney smiles as she gets up. "...I better get to bed. Noah has that swim meet tomorrow and I know he's not gonna get up on time. He's been out all night with Grace,"