~Chapter 5~

Narrator's Perspective

     The busy hallways and loud talks corrupted their surroundings. It annoyed a certain hybrid the most since her hearing abilities were at use and irritated her. So she decided to distract herself by annoying the one and only, Lizzie Saltzman.

The Mikaelson and Saltzman never really got along since they were a child. Mostly Lizzie being jealous of her because she always gets the most attention.

"I'm just saying, If Josie looks out for you, who looks out for Josie? Certainly not Penelope because she and her has broken up." Camille shrugged nonchalantly, wanting to earn a rise out of the witch who seemed to be fuming already.

The girl scoffed, offended. "I look out for my sister, thank you very much. What's it to you anyways?" She crossed her arms and discreetly looked past the students, judging them.

"She's my bestfriend, dimwit. Throughout the years we know each other all, Josie seems to be the one suffering from your havoc." She insisted the subject more, having a jump of joy in her heart from Lizzie's reaction.

"My sister and I are a package deal, alright? I protect her and she protects me. Much less I can say for Penelope since she's the actual devil for toying with Josie." She scoffed and it was Cami's turn to be mad.

"Penelope loves you sister dearly. Oh my god." She stopped walking in realisation, Lizzie stopped as well in curiosity and asked a 'what' harshly. "You don't see it, do you?"

"See what you conniving little she-devil." Lizzie crossed her arms, looking at the girl who was smiling all so devil like.

Camille pointed her index finger to Lizzie's face. "You are a stuck-up little brat, Liz." She started, making the siphoner flabbergasted unexpectedly.

"What did you just—"

"—Josie is the better twin. She actually believe that you are much a priority to her. She puts you first than herself— Lizzie how come you don't see this?" She asked, holding in a laugh.

She swore that she saw a puff of air come out of Lizzie's nose before opening her mouth to speak. "She does not do that."

"Ah. In denial. Don't worry you'll get use being the bad and evil twin who holds her sister back. I certainly did when Hope had enough of me that it drove her to kill me."

"You and I are nothing alike you little—" Before Lizzie could even touch the hybrid, Josie and Hope soon came their way when they saw Camille holding a knowing grin.

Hope tended to an unfazed Camille while Josie held Lizzie aback before she could even do anything.

"It's getting a bit old for one of your breakouts, Lizzie. How about releasing some of that anger and finally do something to me? Stab me? Make my blood boil— Give me an aneurysm, Anything!" She shouted and good thing they reached an empty corridor.

"Do not listen to her, Lizzie." Josie said, eyeing the insane Mikaelson.

"Oh please do listen. Don't you get tired from me? I see how you look at me like you envy me, Saltzman. Let's face it, you are jealous of me aren't you?" She taunted, Hope's hold on her was rendered useless since she was much more stronger. "Or Josie? She did always have a much better personality than you, the good twin who everyone favours."

From the start, Hermione and Harry has been following them and was watching from afar how they argue.

Lizzie's blood boil and walked over a wall, holding her palm up to the Hybrid who was giving her a sly smirk. In matter of seconds, she was slammed to a wall, the debris falling over her.