~Chapter 30~

Narrator's perspective

"We'll be besides you the entire time." Camille explained to the three who seemed nervous to go through with this plan. It was their idea afterall.

"But we won't see you?" Ron questioned, his voice was going up which made Cami chuckle.

"Yeah but we'll be there with you three the entire time. Just don't screw anything up." Hope said, already holding onto Camille's shoulder so they can cast the spell.

Apparently, one of the horcrux is with Umbridge and they plan to infiltrate the ministry of magic but undetected ofcourse. It was a bad idea but they have no other plans but that.

They even kidnapped three adults who are a part of the ministry for them to disguise themselves. Camille and Hope was only gonna use a spell for them to be invisible.

"Okay. Let's do this." Harry took a sip of the polyjuice potion and so did the others. They started to change their appearances making Camille look at them weirdly.

"We'll see you once this is all over. Invisique." Hope muttered and the two siblings was already gone but always there.

Camille felt the same but only difference was is that nobody could see them. All she had to do was stick besides Hope and they'll be fine and the spell won't die down.

The twins followed Hermione by the women's bathroom, also complained that they had to flush themselves to get to the ministry. Once they did (not before many complaints from Camille) they stumbled upon many crowds of people.

"There." Hope pointed at the front where Hermione stood with the rest. The two followed them, listening in and making sure no one will suspect them.

"I miss the times where I only have to worry about what dad will think." Camille said and crossed her arms in a huff, walking to the elevator where the golden trio stood.

"Actually, I'm thinking of the same thing." She said and the two shared a small chuckle when the elevator doors was about to close, Someone stopped it just in time.

"Cattlemore. It's still raining inside my office. It's been 2 days now."

Camille and Hope looked at each other in worry and tense up. They were at the very back of the elevator but still, they could sense that Ron was about to get caught.

With Luck, the man left and Ron gasp in relief before closing the doors and they were off. Camille almost lost her balance when the lift went backwards.

"Oh my god. What am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs!" The red head was panicking, holding onto the handle above him.

"Is he for real?" Cami asked and Hope shrugged.

"Ron, you don't have a wife." Harry spoke and the boy nodded in realisation.

They arrived at where Ron was about to he dropped off, he asked of what to do and Hermione gave him instructions on how to stop a place from raining. He looked nervous of going alone but still, he went alone.

"Is he going to be alright?" Cami asked nervously holding onto her coat firmly.

"We have to stay with Harry. He'll be fine."

The elevator stopped again and the doors opened where Umbridge stood. She looked up and looked pleased to see Hermione but the two undercovers was looking at her with displeasure.

"Ah Mafalda. Travis sent you did he? Good." She spoke with a high pitched voice and entered the elevator. They waited until Harry comes out which he did after a few seconds of awkward silence.