~Chapter 6~

Narrator's Perspective

     Camille O'connell was honored that Klaus named his daughter after her. She was even more surprised that the small little girl was alive and so was Hope. She couldn't control her emotions and just straight up sobbed since the twins have been a huge impact on her life even if she had such little time with them. Lucien Castle killed her, it was a huge tragedy to the Mikaelson family to watch their friend and beloved die. Even though small little Camille Mikaelson was still a little child, she noticed that someone was missing and it was her godmother, Cami.

Growing up she adored the stories that her parents told her of Camille. She knows how to feel and it was pity for her. Pity that her godmother never saw her grow up as she is now and a part of her is relieved that is. She grow up to be a hybrid who can't even control her emotions.

She ran towards the woods, shifting rather quickly and didn't even feel the pain it came with. She got used to it and the tears in her golden orbs dripped down while she ran using her paws.

"Camille was the love of your father's life. She was human when they met and the girl was so brave to stand up to herself and what she is. She wasn't scared of your father even after hearing the stories of how he became a heartless original Hybrid. She absolutely adored you and Hope when she held you in her arms."

The transformed wolf growled and pushed away her thoughts, feeling it overcoming her. Her ragged breaths became clear while she ran and ran until she could no longer feel her body from exhaustion.

"When she first turned, she seemed like she's a new person. She even fooled me by her charms and like the fool I am, I let her. You know why? Because I love Cami and even if she was a vampire, I was ecstatic until Lucien bit her."

Camille panted and stopped by a pond. She slowly sat down, helding her wolf head up. Recently she has been thinking about her deceased godmother and actual mother. She didn't know where this anger has come from and this clear memories of her and Camille running around, playing.

// // //

"That's not possible. She's dead— She's only getting the dark energy because of her powers." Freya paced around back and forth, the overcoming fear she once felt came back.

"That's what we thought. I'm serious, Freya. She looked more in control than last time this happened." Davina explained while she sat down on the bed, her hands on her temple. A concerned Kol right besides her.

"You told me that she's free of it. That Camille will get better." Klaus sneered, pointing at his sister in anger from the recent information. "This is not possible. I've only gotten her back, I can't lose her again."

Well Everyone except Camille and Josie was there to discuss this. The Siphoner was searching for her using a locator spell, pleads by Hope.

"Where is she now? She can create chaos in the castle with no supervision." Elijah asked, his hand under his chin the entire time. He was worried to the point he couldn't even hide the shakiness in his voice.

"Jo is looking for her." Hope informed, rubbing her arm in order to calm herself.

"Why aren't you with her? She could just be killing anyone that gets in her way." Klaus asked, slightly mad but chose to hide it.

"She's mad at me, dad. I don't know what else to do to make it up to her. You know Cami, She loves being a witch and I took it from her." The girl sighed, looking at the ground in guilt for being the one who done it. "It's already bad enough that we're stuck in this world with nobody knows us."