~Chapter 10~

Narrator's perspective

Nervously, Camille walked inside her room where Freya, Davina and Rebekah are already there alongside with Hope. It really bothered her that her family would be going inside her head. They all stood in the middle and candles surrounding them.

"Is this really necessary?" She whined and placed her book bag by the floor, walking to where they are in the middle of the room.

"Do you have any better Ideas?" Davina asked, holding her hand out as they were ready to start.

She sighed and gave in, holding her hand and they formed a circle. "Just... We will not speak of anything of what you'll see." Camille informed making them chuckle.

"Why? There's nothing to hide, Cami." Rebekah countered but everyone knew that she was teasing. "Before we start, you have anything to get off your chest?"

"You'll see it anyways so it doesn't matter."

"Remember, open your mind." Hope said calmly, looking over her sister who nodded.

They all closed their eyes, Camille took a deep breath while Freya and Davina chanted. The candles lit up more furiously and their eyesight suddenly turned white.

// // //

Everyone except Camille arrived into a large room with many doors surrounding them. Hope noticed that the doors were designed like what it looked like when they were children and shared a room making her smile warmly.

"Now where is my bloody niece." Rebekah asked looking at the three witches.

"She must have gotten lost. We have to get what we need and find her." Freya informed and they all walked down the corridors full of memories.

Suddenly, their ears retracted to a specific one on their right. They heard Camille talking lightly, you could hear the darkness in her tone and they haven't even see her.

Once they opened the door, they didn't have a choice because they were already sucked in many memories of Camille's.

They saw glimpse and pieces of Camille's life and heard every name she got to know. They saw how the girl would threaten the Golden trio, Comfort Josie back in their world, Have fun with her twin sister when they weren't in conflict. There were main parts to her memory and these are this...

"I'm absorbing millions of dark energy— You can't defeat me!" Camille shouted, eyes shifting into a dark red color.

She got pinned down the ground, Hope's magic was barely holding on. She grabbed a nearby stake from the floor from where a chair got destroyed after they fought.

"No! You can't— I'll die— Hope stop!" Camille pleaded, trying to move but she couldn't from where she is.

"I'd rather you hate me than watch you with powers like this. I'm sorry, Cami." She whispered and held the stake up, Her hand swiftly drove the wood to her sister's chest making her gasp.

Camille breathed in lots of air, looking up and she felt the life beginning to exit her body. Her eyes darted to Hope, coming back to her senses. "W-Why..." She questioned, her skin going pale.

Hope's tears began to pool in her eyes, she held Camille's head over to her lap. "I'm sorry— I'm so sorry, Camille." She whispered while brushing her hand over the temporary girl's hair.

On the other side, Camille clenched her fist into a ball, crying that she's dead. Could no longer practice magic like she wanted to.

Soon after, Freya and Keelin rushed inside the house. Their hearts dropped to the ground of what they saw. "She could've fought it... Hope—"