~Chapter 29~

Narrator's perspective

Camille's eyes went sharp, Discreetly looking past Hermione when she noticed how suspicious the two men entered the diner looked. She saw one of them pulled a wand slowly making her pull down Hope that was besides her and luckily missed a shot, Harry shouting to get down.

"Stay down." Hope warned, mostly afraid of what the Vampire would do if she'd go rabid. Instead of arguing, she nodded. "Phasmatos Pyrox Morsinus Illum." She whispered and one of them got an aching pain, letting go of his wand. Harry took a chance and shot a spell making Rowle knocked down.

Both teams stopped, waiting for a chance to caught each one off guard. Dolohov noticed that a brunette was peaking her head out making him cast a non-verbal spell, only to regret it when Hermione pointed her wand.

"Petrificus Totalus!" The witch finished and hit Dolohov as he hit the wall behind him and fell unconscious. The teens stood up properly, looking around the small café that was destroyed from the small battle.

A few went by and the waitress from before entered again, looking wide eyed shocked from what she saw. Camille sighed when Hope told her to compel the woman.

She went in front of her, looking at her dead in the eyes. "You saw nothing. You locked up, left early and went home." That said, the woman repeated what Camille said and turned around to leave again. "Well great. How about those two?" She pointed at the death eaters who's sleeping soundly on the tiled floors.

"It's better we wipe their memories." Harry suggested, once hearing Ron's suggestion on killing them.

"You're the boss." The red head said backing away, turning to Hermione who looked hesitant. "Hermione, Your the best of spells." He went besides Harry and waited for the witch to do what ever.

Hermione took a step forward, waving her wand at an unconscious Dolohov who lay on the floor. She pulled herself together, remembering the last time she casted this spell. "Obliviate." soon after, she did the same thing with Rowle.

Camille looked down, her arms crossed and feeling calm as ever. The necklace she was wearing soothing her nerves down to a minimum but it is effective.

// // //

When they had no where else to go, Harry had the idea of them going to the Grimaulds place for them to lay low. He even insisted to the Mikaelson siblings that they should leave before they can get spotted by other death eaters. Ofcourse, that wasn't the case for the twins seeing as they were meant to be there on purpose for their safety.

The only slight problem on this was that Camille was a vampire with an eating disorder. Yup, she needs blood and it's not like she can stop by a hospital for their blood bags to carry.

She hid it since the start and let herself be alone, drinking lots of water instead of focusing on what she really wanted. The girl sat on the dining area with her phone out, texting Josie if she's alright. It's way of distracting herself from what she needed.

"Hey, you've been here a while."

Camille turned her head and she just smiled seeing Hermione by the door, making her way besides her.

"I'm just killing time. You should to go sleep and join Harry in the living room." She said, dropping the phone in front of her, paying her full attention to the brunette.

"I'm not that tired." Hermione smiled, resting her head on Camille's shoulder. For a second, she felt comfortable and could just take a rest right there and then.