~Chapter 14~

Narrator's perspective

(A/n: Gives me twilight vibes)

"I don't get why we're stuck babysitting these people. I'm sure they can handle themselves." Camille rolled her eyes and arms crossed while she whispered. "Atleast Aunt Freya and Davina gets to research this world."

They were in the library, a few tables away from the Golden trio who was reading and talking as well.

"We have no choice. Davina said they are priority as of now." Jo said, looking over to Camille who was doing nothing but looking at a certain brunette from afar. She couldn't help but feel her heart clench at the sight.

"Well I work better alone. Dibs on the chosen one." Hope said almost too quickly. "He seems to be more persuasive."

"Me and Josie has the red head." Lizzie called and it only left Camille with none other than—

"Oh— Are you kidding me? She hates me and why do I have to get the one who hates me?" She whined, looking over the girls in a pleading manner.

Not that she complained but it will be a lot of work before she gets to be close to Hermione again ever since that stunt she pulled. Deep down she was scared of feeling some sort of attachment to the girl.

"Yeah I don't think that's a good idea guys." Josie seconded, mostly of her jealousy. Camille thanked her and turned to each of their sisters who shook their head.

"After what I've seen in her head?" Hope pointed at Cami who gave her a betrayal look. "Hermione will be swooning over her in no time."

"This is ridiculous. Liz come on." She whined and the blonde shook her head, a little grin on her face.

"I can't wait to see the look on your face when you try to get close to her." She clapped a little and it made all of them roll their eyes.

Camille scoffed, slumping down her seat. "Can you atleast take Harry and Ron away from her? This is getting harder in seconds." She asked which they didn't even complain. Josie however did. She didn't want the two getting close but also knew that she had no place to feel like this.

Hope went first and it was unfair to them since Harry actually likes Hope. It's like he trusts her in a friendly way. Besides, Hope didn't even threatened anyone except that one time unlike Cami who does it all the time.

A few minutes went by and Lizzie and Jo went to go steal Ron from Hermione's company.

For a split second, Camille could spot the jealousy fume in the witch's eyes while she watched the Saltzman twins pull Ron away from her.

She shook her head and walked up to the girl who is now alone. Before she could speak, she saw the book she was reading making her grin. "You do know that our world is different from yours?"

Hermione jerked in her seat and looked behind her. "Can you stop making your way to me? It's getting frustrating." She harshly closed the book but didn't made any move to stand up and leave.

"Here I thought we were friends." Camille faked a pout and sat down on the chair besides the witch. "If you really want to know more, All you had to do was ask."

Hermione rolled her eyes, putting away the book that contains any information about Vampires. "And you'll compel me again? Yeah no thanks."

"I was teasing and you kissed me first." She said defensively and threw her hands up. Hermione slightly blushed, remembering that moment. "I'm kidding. I won't compel you again, I promise."

It made Hermione calm and gave her assurance. "Fine. Why do you keep messing with Harry? You seem like the girl who won't even do that."

"I'm flattered that you think of that." She swooned dramatically resulting to Hermione rolling her eyes. "Then again, you don't know me. I don't need any nonsense friendships here. Makes it easier for me to leave when we can."