~Chapter 8~

Narrator's Perspective

Harry was pacing back and forth, one hand on his forehead while he thinks of ways on how could the Mikaelson family be a threat to them. Sitting on the couch in front of him was where Hermione and Ron is, only difference from them and Harry was they were calm while the boy was freaking out.

"This does not line up at all! They show up out of no where and claims to be in another world, just when Voldemort is out again. Do not tell me that this is coincidence because it is not." He stopped and pointed at his bestfriends who gave up and shrugged.

"They haven't done anything bad, Harry. Besides, Dumbledore gave them a place to stay and the Professors seem to enjoy their company especially Mr. Kol who is always helping them out." Ron said, thinking that they might not actually do any harm. "We shouldn't judge Dumbledore's actions."

Hermione nodded in agreement, "For once, I agree with Ron. They are in their best behaviour, Harry." She said, wanting to calm down a frantic wizard.

"Camille Mikaelson isn't. She keeps finding ways to spite me and you. She even threatened Ron when we first saw her, Remember?" He said, finally stopping to look at the two.

"Because we pointed our wands at them. Come on, Harry. They're not actually bad and they might help us defeat you-know-who." Hermione defended, a part of her wanting to for the Hybrid who she's weirdly grown to admire and like from afar. Even though the Mikaelson might annoy her, she brings out something bad inside Hermione and it intrigued her in many ways.

"Why are you making excuses for her? Might I remind you, Hermione that she is the same girl who said she'll kill us if we annoyed her." He spoke insensitively.

Hermione sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose in a slow motion. "Look—" She got stopped when she felt something in her pocket. She reached in and stood up so she could read it discreetly.

Go the the library, restricted section. I'll tell you what you need to know. Alone, don't bring any of your friends.

-Camille

Camille had Hope give the small letter to Hermione so she didn't have to force the girl to listen to her.

She frowned and looked up to meet Harry's eyes in questioning for what it says. "It's an old notes I wrote yesterday. I'm gonna go study for the small examination we have tomorrow." She excused and neither did the boys question her since she always did this. Only this time, she's meeting a certain girl who has all the answer to her questions.

She dragged along her bag, not actually having something inside it that will be of use to her. Hermione quickly walked towards the Restricted section of the library rather quickly since she knows every inch of this part of the school.

The girl heard voices of whisper by the corner and she secretively walked there and overheard the conversation.

"I'm actually waiting for your friend. You shouldn't be here, called a restricted section for a reason." The familiar voice of Camille whispered and she saw her hovering over someone who was backed up against the shelves. Hermione couldn't see so she just listened in curiosity.

"Then why are you here? My brother says your trouble but sneaking in the wrong side of the Library was not what I had in mind." Ginny's voice came at view, a hint of flirtation in her tone making Hermione mad and she didn't even knew why.

Camille chuckled. "Ron, was it? Here I thought we were besties now that I made quite the impression when we first met. You seem more interesting than him, why is that?" She asked, eyeing down the much shorter girl who was blushing mildly.