~Chapter 41~

Narrator's perspective

"I don't particularly like the idea but I have no choice. So you're stuck with me whether you like it or not, darling." Camille said, a sly smirk and her arms crossed while everybody ran up the stairs.

Harry wanted to say something, apologize, beg for forgiveness before the war starts. The idea soon cuts off when Hermione and Ron were calling for the boy from behind.

"Hermione and I have— Wait why are you here?" Ron questioned as his gaze landed on the Brunette who raised her hand in surrender before backing away. She's mad but won't let them see how much they hurt her. "Anyways, we've been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux."

While the three were talking, Camille found herself crossing her arms in a huff. To say she was bored was the understatement of the year and now she gets to protect the boy who condemn her sister a probably death or torture. Maybe she was being dramatic, maybe she was overthinking all of the ideas but it didn't matter. Betrayal hurts like a bitch.

"Okay okay— but take this." Harry handed them the marauders map. "That way you can find me when you get back." He started to trail backwards and ran up the stairs again with Camille following.

"Where are you going?!" Hermione shouted in a question. Her eyes met a particular girl who was just besides Harry but looked away too quickly from how emotional Camille was.

"The Ravenclaw common room. I've got to start somewhere." He answered back and continued his path up, Camille running as well.

Luna soon enough spotted them, mostly Harry and called for the boy to stop. This happened for a few minutes until Luna had finally reached the boys interest on the stairs that were spiralling.

"Harry wait! I need to talk to you!" The Ravenclaw girl said and stopped on her tracks to catch her breath.

"I'm a bit preoccupied in the moment, Luna." He said and tried to walk back the stairs and an angered Blonde called again, starting to get frustrated. "Later, okay?"

Luna clenched her fist, had enough of it. "Harry Potter you listen to me right now! Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There's not a person alive who has seen it. It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead." She finished, an idea popping in Harry's head.

"Dead? What—" Camille soon got cut off when their eyes landed on the window outside. A bubble surrounding the castle to protect them. "This world keeps surprising me by the minute." She huffs and followed Harry in pursuit.

By the minute they arrived up the stairs, Harry turned to Camille and gave her a sorry look.

"You should go, I'll handle it from here." He said, earning a confused look from Luna who didn't say a thing and stayed out of it.

"Yeah and let yourself get killed? Think again." She tried walking past him but Harry called her name again making her turn around with a sigh.

"Atleast go help Hermione. She's been kicking herself since you and Hope left." Harry countered and saw the familiarity hurtful look on the Vampire's eyes.

She walked backwards and huffed, without another word, she turned around and left. In less than 24 hours she would be fighting a battle that would possibly get her killed.

Camille travelled and even pushed a few students that has been blocking her path. She walked outside, seeing her dad and sister standing idly by while their eyes were on the sky. She immediately walked to them, her arm finding its way around her twin's neck.