~Chapter 39~

Narrator's perspective

     Camille abruptly sat up, gasping for air as she looked around and taking her surroundings in. The first thing she saw was Hope leaning on a wall near her. Then, her neck sent a stiff down her way making her groan and rub the back of her neck.

"The three made the run for it. Annoying, I know." The oldest complained, that was all what she could think about since the start. Camille processed her words before scoffing and shaking her head.

"God... what happened?" She asked and Hope helped her stand up, stretching her limbs and took note that they were in a cellar with many unfamiliar faces. "You." She said to a blonde girl who was already staring her way. "You're Luna, right? A Ravenclaw."

The girl simply nodded. "Correct. And you must be Camille Mikaelson. People talked about you and your family a lot last year. All good things." She assured and the two's conversation ended there.

Camille got back to her senses and looke at Hope in shock. "We got caught?" She asked and her twin simply nodded making her groan out loud again.

"Fantastic and all but can you hear what's going up there? They placed us here the minute we arrived." Hope rolled her eyes while they walk their way by the door.

Camille nodded and focused upstairs. "Put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one. Girl to girl!"

Soon enough, loud thuds of footsteps echoed up the stairs. The siblings backed away and clearly didn't have a plan so the two watched Ron and Harry got tossed in with the rest of them.

When the cell door closed, Camille grabbed Harry's collar and pushed him against the wall harshly. "Why on earth did you leave my sister alone?" She sneered, eyes turned gold in anger.

Ron was about to stop her when Hope mumbled a spell causing him to stumble away from the two. "Take another step, I dare you." She crossed her arms and watched the two talked. Ron stayed where he was, fist clenched at how powerless he is.

"We had no choice!" He shouted and looked at Camille with a pleading look. "Please, Cami. Hermione is still up there can we talk about this later?"

Camille tightened her grip, forcing herself to let him go and turn around. She held her cold posture when Ron and Harry talked to Luna who made her appearance known.

Suddenly, Hermione's scream could he heard from where they are. Camille looked at Hope with a worried look, she nodded and the two busted the cell door opened. They saw a man by the top of the stairs, waving a wand.

He didn't even had the chance to threaten them when Camille put her hand up and he fell asleep quickly. She didn't care anymore, All she could hear was Hermione's agonising scream in pain and that was enough for her to storm the castle.

Beforehand, Dobby arrived just in time when Camille and Hope walked up the stairs. Harry instructed the elf to apparate Luna and the others to Shell cottage and come straight back to help them. He and Ron ran up the stairs, seeing a passed put pettigrew by the top and took their wands back as they plan to rescue Hermione back.

"Phasmatos Morsinus Pyrox Allum..." Hope mumbled while she had both of her hands up while the two siblings saw a woman hovering on top of Hermione.

The adults in the room including Draco got hit by an unbearable pain, dropping their guard quickly. Camille sped to where Hermione is, kicking Bellatrix away from her while she carried the vulnerable girl on her arms.

"Cami?" She whispered, her arms were on the girl's neck while she opened her eyes forcefully from the pain. Her arm was bleeding but later on, Camille would fix it.