𝕄𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕆ℕ𝕃𝕐 𝔼ℙ𝕀ℂ 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼

Narrator's perspective

ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ

꧁𝐴.𝐷.𝑂.𝑅.𝐸. 𝑌.𝑂.𝑈.꧂
~𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜

꧁𝐵.𝐸.𝐹.𝑂.𝑅.𝐸. 𝑌.𝑂.𝑈. 𝐺.𝑂꧂
~𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚒

꧁𝐵.𝐿.𝐴.𝐶.𝐾. 𝐴.𝑁.𝐷. 𝑊.𝐻.𝐼.𝑇.𝐸.꧂
~𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗

     Camille and the others has been on this world for less then a week and they were already getting progress. With compulsion and locator spells getting handy, They managed to track down the one and only, Harry Potter. He was living in the 12 Grimaulds place, the apartment which she hasn't seen for a very long time before the war.

She just wanted to ask questions and leave, that was her plan and prayed to god that Hope won't know because if she knew, Hope will be searching every inch of this world just to force Hermione to talk to Camille. But she didn't want that, not before talking to Harry alone.

Hope forced herself to agree when Camille asked if they could have a few hours to talk, alone ofcourse. It was not ideal but she wanted her sister to feel comfortable first before going to the love of her life, which she assumes was happening but Camille had other ideas.

Such as she was walking on the streets, her hood over her head and eyes gazed on the mature looking man with glasses about to pass her. Camille held a secretive smile before 'accidentally' bumping into him. It was a quiet and cold street and they were the only ones here.

"I'm sorry, Might not know where I was going." Camille's thick accent (which she got from her father over time) rendered Harry recognising it. She still had her face covered at how dark this street really is.

Impossible, he thought. "It's quite alright..." He mumbled out, trying to take a good look of the woman in front of her. She seemed younger than him so he assumed it was a kid.

"Seriously?" Camille dropped the kindness in her tone and pulled her hood back to meet the boy's shocked face. "You didn't recognise me? I'm certain that I played a huge part in your life 20 years ago." She hummed, waiting for a reaction to the boy who was stammering in his own words.

Instead of saying something, He scoffed in a laughter and hugged the girl tightly. Camille laughed and returned it as well when they parted. "We thought you died! Wait how are you here?"

"I'm very much alive, Har." She said in a genuine smile. She missed him so much. "There are many things I'd like to discuss."

// // //

Harry and Camille sat in front of each other, a cafe the boy picked out for them to talk. It was quiet and not in favours with the muggles so it's a wizard only zone.

"You look the same, Cami." Harry said, a smile formed his lips while he brought up the tea to drink.

"Vampire perks." She winked and leaned against the couch. "I'd like to know everything that happened to you. Didn't come here for a quick visit for nothing."

Harry frowned, "I have dozens of questions myself! How did you even survived?" The question he asked made Camille smile and gave in to answering everything he wanted to know.

"When I returned to my world, I reunited with my mom for only a few minutes. I didn't want to go back to life, Everything hurts when I was but my mom, Hayley, was never going to allow that to happen so she pushed me to living." She confessed, missing her mom already by the mention of her name.