~Chapter 45~

Narrator's perspective

꧁𝐼.𝐷.𝐿.𝐸. 𝑇.𝑂.𝑊.𝑁꧂
~𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢

     "I'll lure him in the castle. We need to kill the snake!" Harry informed, his wand up and blocking every spell that has been shot to him. "Cami. Go and help them." He said softly, directing to Ron and Hermione.

"You'll need this!" Hermione interjected their little moment and tossed Harry a Basilik. He thanked her and they left to go to the stairs.

She looked at the boy, the fear of not seeing him again after this fight pained her heart. "Go and save your world, Har." She lets out a weak smile before following Hermione in pursuit.

After everything, Camille wanted to make amends especially now since she has no time to say goodbye. There is a high chance they might not even win this war and all of the people in this castle may get killed, She wanted to make peace before leaving.

Now she stood in front of the snake, her eyes gazing in front where Hermione was looking at her as well. She scoffed once she dodged a bite that was incoming.

"I'm going to regret this if I get bitten." She muttered but gave a knowing look and nod to Hermione. She quickly looked at the Brunette again, the only weapon that could kill Nagini was tossed to her.

She swiftly caught it. Hermione threw a rock on the snake, prying it's attention to the Vampire who was slowly walking towards it. Before she could even lunge the Fang, She got a wretched feeling in her body making her back away in a screeching pain.

She knew that Hope might have tried to do something on that barrier she's stuck on. It gave Cami a pain, like dying kind of pain which she hoped that her sister felt so she would stop.

Nagini turned around, taunting Camille that made her drop the Basilik's fang. Her hand was on her stomach as she noticed the living Horcrux was making its way to Hermione. She quickly sped to her, grabbing her wrist while they run down the stairs quickly.

With not having her strength to speed them out of there, she had no choice but to run and made sure the girl besides her was not harmed to this. The aching pain stopped but that didn't mean that she was strong enough to carry Hermione out of there.

Hermione looked over her shoulder, the snake was inching closer to them by the millisecond. Her eyes then landed to the Vampire who was doing her best to regain her strength. She looked sympathetically, wanting to say something.

"Cami—"

"—I know. Let's get out of here first." She smiled sadly to her direction.

That smile soon faltered when they were cornered. She turned around and the only thing that mattered to her was protecting Hermione at all cost. With no hesitation, Camille quickly stepped forward to use herself as a shield, her arm holding Hermione at her place behind her.

"Camille!" Ron shouted from a distance. He quickly tossed the Sword of Gryffindor at her way, hoping that he arrived just in time before something happens.

Camille snapped her neck to the voice, her hand reaching out to grab the handle of the sword which she did. She quickly rounded it and with a sharp inhale, Her hand smoothly swung the sword at Nagini, cutting of its neck as the black smoke appeared above their heads.

She dropped the sword, her hand came in touch with the dark object making her breathe heavily. It gave her power but it also made her feel overwhelemed.

The veins, the sign of her black magic is showing to her forearm and neck. She saw it, the fear on her eyes shown. Camille was afraid of something happening to her before she can even send her family back.