~Chapter 42~

Narrator's perspective

     Camille immediately saw her whole family. They were waiting patiently by the entrance, Kol was even leaning on a pavement, whistling boredly as they watch from afar a destruction occuring.

"You guys look ridiculous." She gasped out once she reached them. They turned their heads and was about to ask and tease on why she was soaking wet when an explosion destroyed many concrete walls in front of them.

Many dark wizards was already waving their wands and directed to the Noble Family who was waiting. Camille looked at Hope and she gave an eye roll in response while they used their powers to attack the ones coming close.

"Stay safe!" Klaus yelled and he was already gone to rip a heart out from a man's chest. He was very much enjoying the fight as he had a grin the entire time.

Camille retreated her eyes to a more subtle and dangerous color of Ambrose. The veins under her eyes was clearly visible as she couldn't control herself from ripping an artery out of her enemy's neck.

She ducked an incoming spell and raised her hand, still having blood drip down her chin. The said enemy screeched when he got thrown up in the air, falling to his death with a loud thud.

The girl's eyes landed from a few distance inside the Castle, seeing Lizzie struggle to defend herself. Camille didn't hesitate to run her way, driving her hand inside the man's chest and taking his heart out. He knelt down and his head hit the floor, dead.

"Aww I had to save you." She cooed and dropped the heart to the ground with a teasing look on her face.

Lizzie groaned and acknowledged how many blood was on her shirt and face. "Where's my sister?" She instead asked. The question made Camille's eyes widen and her heart drop to her stomach.

"Lizzie." She warned seriously, not in the mood for her pranks. When she saw how worried Lizzie looked, it made her mad. "I'll check outside." Having no time to bite Lizzie's ear off for not protecting her own twin, she quickly sped to outside.

Camille's attention made its way to her sister from a close distance to the large doors. She helped her and snapped the necks of whoever she was fighting quickly.

"Have you seen Josie?" She asked quickly. Before Hope could even answer and react, a woman from behind the Vampire crept up and almost casted the death curse on her.

Jo was breathless and mumbled a spell causing the assailant who was about to kill Camille, snap her neck. She walked towards them with sweat running down her temple.

"There." Hope pointed behind her and continued to help her uncle Elijah that was surrounded by many and was flying out of no where.

Camille frowned and looked behind her to see the same girl she has been looking for. She sighed out in relief and hugged her tightly. "Where have you been?!" She pulled away and was pulled down to duck a spell that flew right through above their head.

"As much as I love that concerned look on your face. Let's defeat the bad guys first." Josie cracked a smile and held Camille's cheek gently, her siphoning a large amount of power before she casted a fire in front of them.

It stopped many snatchers who was about to attack them, some was even caught on fire and backed away with a loud scream in agony. Camille turned her head when she noticed Remus was being pinned down to a corner alongside with Tonks.

"Follow me." She said directly to Josie who nodded, watching her speed inside the castle.

Camille took a deep breath before pushing both her hands inside the two death eater's chest, pulling their hearts out and saved Remus' life. She took a deep breath and heard Josie's footsteps behind her.

Tonks gave her a thank you look and so did Remus but with a more stern look. He nodded one last time and the two married couple ran inside the great hall to defend the students.

"Cami—" Josie got soon cut off when Camille pushed her out of the way, an incoming death eater's spell almost hit the siphoner who had no idea what was going on.

"Motus!" Camille raggedly breathed out and pushed her hand forward as the man flew to the wall, hitting the ground unconscious and probably as good as dead.

The two looked at each other, Josie looking thankful as always. Her eyes landed behind Camille where three familiar figures were rushing to escape a giant.

"Jo!" Cami shouted and looked at Fenrir Greyback, a werewolf who was about to bite a student. Josie noticed it too and put her palms up, mumbling an incantation loudly as the werewolf was pushed to the concrete, out to the sky.

Camille breathed out a relief before the two ran side by side to help a few more teens who was struggling to fight back. After a heart or two has been dropped to the ground, out of the corner of her eye she saw Hermione running away with Harry and Ron.

The two girls shared eye contact for just a second, it rendered Camille distracted as she didn't notice a spell had already hit her. It send the Vampire to the wall violently, almost passed out if it wasn't for Josie who snapped the woman who did this and turned to her to help. Hermione widen her eyes in shock but didn't had the chance to run over to her as Harry was pulling her so they wouldn't get seperated.

Hope panted heavily, a few blood on her face after countless of bodies she killed. She felt pain through her body and saw Camille against a wall with a worried Josie besides her. Klaus saw it too and didn't waste a breath to get over to them.

"Come on, little wolf." Klaus said comfortingly, despite the blood on his hands he pulled the girl back to her feet. "You still have lots to do." He smiled, looking down to the girl who seemed to regain her posture.

"I'll be fine— Go!" She said and held onto Josie for balance. Klaus lets out a smile and was already gone to help Freya.

Hope caught up with them, "Oh thank god." She said and hugged her sister for a split second. And then slapping her arm. "I felt that too!"

"Gee thanks for your concern." Camille joked and the three soon noticed a giant making his presence known. They all looked at each other before holding each other's hands to channel and to Siphon.

Hope told them what to say and they started to mumble the spell until the Giant was already gripping his chest and head in pain. He dropped to the ground slowly and passed out... in death.

The Vampire's head turned to see someone screaming and making his way to them. She was quick to react and let go of Josie, biting the man's neck and quickly drained him of blood. She backed away, wiping a few blood off her chin and made sure the enemy stayed dead.

"Camille!" Hope shouted and looked over her sister, motioning to a certain red head who was on the ground and about to be struck down. A few debris was showering over him.

It seemed like an explosion happened and he was one of the victims. Camille bit her wrist and quickly sped to Fred, holding the back of his head and forcefully let him drink her blood.

"You... are not dying today. Fred!" She shouted dangerously and when her wound healed, she pulled it away and shook the unresponsive boy's body.

She panted in heavy worry and waited until the boy gasped out for air and coughed. Camille sighed in relief and helped him stand up, Fred still catching his breath. Debating whether or not to hug him or let him be, she decided on the latter.

"Thank you, Cami." He said and hugged her nonetheless. He was still struggling to catch his breath but still smiled when the girl shorter than him hugged back.

"Ofcourse." She whispered out once they pulled away. All of a sudden, Fred's ear began to ring and a voice spoke to him and all of the people in the Castle.

Camille frowned and was about to ask when the chaos stopped. Voldemort was speaking again and this time, he lets them mourn and grieve everyone they have lost. The death eaters were parading an exit, most of them was already in the forest, waiting for Harry to show.

It was in this moment, Camille saw her family from afar with blood on their hands, tiresome in their eyes. They can rest but later on fight fof another battle.

-~-~-~