~Chapter 40~

Narrator's perspective

She was ready and determined to herself. Despite her past self begging for herself to die in the future was still there lurking around her mind, She pushed it away and focused on wanting to get home. Camille has a life there, a town that she grew up on, a school that was perfect for her and a bestfriend that lasted a long time.

After many days of her Aunt Davina teaching her how to control her magic that was too powerful for her liking, let's say she had the hang of it and was ready. So much she can say about Hope telling her over and over again that if she dies, she'll kill her beforehand.

"It's simple really. We get in, scare a few tons until they leave." Klaus gave his sinister grin while holding onto the chair in front of him.

"And if that doesn't work? Risk getting captured?" A wizard, Remus, said clenching his teeth for him to stop saying anything drastic. It was no secret that he didn't trust the Mikaelsons but knew that they are better of as the same team as they are instead of enemies. They are afterall, the immortal beings that lived long in another world.

"Darling you have the most powerful vampires and witches by your side." Kol said in an obvious tone. "If I were on the other side I'd be crapping my pants by now."

The order and the Mikaelsons were just right outside Hogwarts, eyeing the castle as it was deserted. All of the death eaters might be inside and as they heard from Josie and Lizzie, there were only a few and those few were threatening the professors who sided with Harry.

"After all this charade, we will go home. You don't have to worry about us ever again." Freya spoke, had her arms crossed the entire time. She knew that the wizards that they were helping didn't trust them but didn't care. She just wanted to go home and help her niece on doing just that.

"Best news I've heard for a long time." Camile mumbled when she heard the adults by a few meters away. Hope was right besides her alongside with Fred and George. "They're getting ready for us to head inside." She informed the three who nodded.

"Had to say, I've never believe Vampires would be real." George said with his right hand up, Fred agreed as well.

"Does that mean you can turn me into one?" He hoped and got struck down by Camille chuckling and shaking her head.

She pursued her lips, "You wouldn't want that, trust me." She clasped her hand, standing up while she dusted the dust off her pants.

"Fred, George. Disapparate them to the room of requirement would you?" Arthur said, motioning to the Mikaelson twins while they were getting ready to apparate too. "We'll meet you there."

"So we're really doing this?" Hope asked Camille, both pair of twins held each other's hand so they can go.

"I just want us to go back home." She answered, a soft smile on her face and the 4 disapparated and landed in front of a blank wall.

Fred explained why they have to wait in a whisper. They had to be cautious of how loud they were but there was a man that spotted them.

"Uh Cams?" Hope gestured to the dark wizard that looked mad and waving his wand. The other twin hummed and looked back, sighing and speeding to him.

She snapped his neck in an instant, pulling his body into a place where no one would see. She went back to the wall, a door revealing itself open.

"I'm starting to like her." Fred said with a smile to George who nodded eagerly as well. The comment made Hope and Camille chuckle while they head inside the large spaced room.