~Chapter 33~

Narrator's perspective

     "Phasmatos Incendia..." Camille whispered and lets out a huge fire around the locket making her step back and put the fire out with a hold of a fist. "This never ends well." She groaned and sat down by the rock, leaning on it while she stare at the horcrux a few meters away from where she was.

It's been days since they arrived in the woods, Ron is fully healed but didn't want to take the risk that he might get splinched again when they disapparate. So instead, they journeyed through placed and places to avoid being discovered and at the same time, finding a way to destroy the horcrux.

"That looks rough."

She turned her head slightly and Hermione stood with a tired smile. The Granger was already walking her way to the one who sat on the ground, sitting besides her.

"It is rough. I've only just controlled a bit of my powers and yet, it's still going to shit." She sighed out and didn't even bother to hide her frustration. "Plus, Jo is in Hogwarts when the school is literally spiralling downwards."

"Okay first, Mind your language." Hermione playfully glared at her. "Second, Josie can handle herself."

Camille rolled her eyes looking down. "It's not that I don't think Jo is incapable of herself. I'm just worried that she might get dragged into the mess of the war."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind. This became her battle when you got involved. You two are bestfriends after all, right?"

"Yup..." Camille cleared her throat and looked at Hermione with a smile. She chuckled a bit when she saw how tired the girl looked.

"What?" Hermione asked in a frown, afraid that she said something or if there is something on her face.

"Nothing..." She smiled again, resting her chin on the edge of her palm while she takes in Hermione's features. But then, she asked again on why she laughed. "You're just... how do I say this without sounding like a dick? Beautiful. You look beautiful."

Hermione looked away in a sly motion while her blush crept up in her cheeks. "You're ridiculous." The smile on her face said otherwise.

"And you are blushing." Camille pointed out when she stood up with a teasing grin. "I might just assume you're into me." She walked towards the burnt but not broken Locket.

"You're full of yourself, Mikaelson."

Camille laughed shaking her head and leaned down to get the horcrux. She heard her name, it calling her to get it. She frowned and did it anyways but got taken aback by how dark the magic it contained.

Once She dropped it, it got caught on fire that made her back away. "What the hell?" She whispered. Her hand flicked by the left and the flames stopped.

Hermione walked towards her, mostly in worry of what the object took effect in the Vampire. "What is it? You okay?"

"Yeah just... Weird vibes." She assured, giving her a calming look. She leaned down again and tried to take it from the ground when it suddenly flew into someone's hand.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch this?" Hope asked, swinging the chains of it while she had a disappointing look on her face. "I felt it as well so don't even deny it."

"You're still mad." She sighed and clicked her tongue nodding sadly.

Hope scoffed, "Ofcourse I am." She finished and got back inside the tent with the horcrux with her.

Camille felt her heart pinch and rubbed the back of her neck. She didn't even notice that a familiar arm held onto hers for comfort. Never in her life has Hope been mad at her, okay, a few times but most of it was not serious like this one.