~Chapter 11~

Narrator's perspective

     Camille rounded on the corner of a hallway when she heard a glass shattering in a classroom. She listened intently while walking to its way discreetly not wanting to get caught.
But she heard Hope and Josie's voices that sounded distressed and annoyed. Then another voice which awfully sounded familiar to her.

She growled and used her vampire speed to get inside, swiftly swiping the wands in the Golden trio's hands. She dropped it on the floor once she was in front of her friends.

"Really? You couldn't get to me so you had to threaten my sister and bestfriend?" She asked, slight annoyance from the situation she interrupted. "Low blow."

"We were just asking a question." Harry defended, almost showed a hint of fear when he got taken aback by a very annoyed Tribrid.

"Really? So it happens that you were pointing your wands at them calmly?" She spat, didn't even realise that her twin was already besides her. "Yeah— I'm not buying it."

Hope held her hand to her shoulder to calm her down. "Camille, that's enough. No one was hurt anyways." She hinted that she should stop lashing out, given on her newly profound power. It took a couple of seconds before Camille chuckled in bitterness.

"You three are even lucky to be alive. Who knows what dad would do if he saw this." She shrugged, picking up the wands and throwing it to them. Ron barely even caught it. "Quick disclaimer." She stopped and looked at them briefly. "If you hurt my family, I'll gladly break each of your noses."

"Okay let's go." Josie called and held the girl's arm while she pulled the tribrid who was eyeing Harry down with no remorse. Once they left the empty classroom, Josie turned her head to look at the newly found witch. "You didn't have to threaten them, you know." Hope nodded in agreement.

It made Camille shrug, "Ever since we got here we've done nothing but behave. Only people who can't stop creating a mess is them."

"You know, there's this image in my head when we got inside Cami's." Hope started already forming a slight grin on her lips. For she had a twin, it made Camille scowl and glare at her.

"I told you not to talk about whatever you found in my head." She groaned, looking over her sister with much distaste.

"What image?" Josie asked being the only one who was oblivious of this. She soon regretted it when Hope told her that she saw Cami and Hermione making out in the library.

"Hope!" Camille warned, not wanting to hurt a certain girl besides her. She wasn't blind nor dumb, she knew very well that Josie has a thing for her since they met when they were kids. "It meant nothing, you hear me?" She said to Hope and silently wanting to tell Jo the same thing.

Soon after, they found Lizzie who was already rushing her way to them and pulled them to a empty hallway.

"Ah. I'm feeling nostalgic." Cami said when they were out of anyone's attention. "Care to snap my neck again?"

"As much as I would love to I have to decline the offer." Lizzie snarled in sarcasm. "A guy just asked me out."

"Oh no. Is he alright— Poor boy must not be in the right mind." Camille gasp in a dramatic sense making Lizzie glare at her way. "Is this really why you pulled us on an empty hallway?"

Hope agreed, "Yeah we have much better things to do. Hopefully, you turned him down." She said, waiting for a response from the Siphoner who looked down. "Lizzie." She warned.

"Let her be. Once we leave this place, she'll be heartbroken and I get to have a good source of entertainment." The Vampire among them laughed and it made Lizzie slap her arm. "Very rude." She shook her head in disappointment.