Chapter 27, Blood and Bruises

(Unedited) 

Abe

Silent and deadly, that's how he would always hear people describe him and his people. Abe knew what they called him and he knew they were right. He watched his armed men silently making their way to the door of the abandoned house sitting in the middle of nowhere, silently every guard outside was killed, a silent gunshot to the head or a snap of the neck. It didn't matter how they died as long as they died.

Abe walked behind two of his most trusted men and checked the loaded gun in his hand. His daughter was in there and she was coming home. Right now. A low whistle could be heard from behind the house, the signal telling them that the coast was clear and it was time to get his Rosemarie back.

Signaling to the two men standing at the door Abe counted to three and his men kicked down the door with one hard kick each and all hell broke loose. Guns were blazing and voices shouting. After he was sure the coast was clear for him, Abe stepped inside the house and made his way towards the basement door. Grabbing one of the wounded men gripping his neck as he growled in his face "How many are down there?"

"Fuck you!" the man choked out as Abe squeezed tighter and gritted his teeth in his face "How many?"

"T-two" Opening the door, Abe threw the man down the stairs until he landed at the feet of Abe's childhood memory.

Pointing his gun at Victor's head, Ibrahim walked slowly down the stairs never taking his eyes off the man in front of him. Victor didn't look away as Abe came closer, walking into his personal space Abe stood a few inches taller and he even saw Victor gulp at the intrusion.

Placing the gun in the middle of Victor's forehead Abe slowly turned his head to the side and the sight in front of him made him see red. Victor's bastard son stood above his unconscious daughter gripping her hair in his fist glaring back at Abe.

"If you don't want your father's brain painting the walls, I recommend you take your hands of my daughter in the next 5 seconds"

Jacob gripped Rose's hair tighter, pulling her body up, looking into her father's eyes he licked the side of her head not knowing that he had just poked the beast. With one flick of his finger the gun went off, taking his ear clean off the side of his head.

Jacobs hold on Rose broke and Abe watched his unconscious daughter fall to the floor and he swore he could hear the moment her skull cracked, he knew what that kind of blow did to a person and he hated it was his daughter.

Jacob screamed and grabbed the side of his face where his ear had been blown straight off. He screamed louder than Abe thought possible. If he knew his daughter right she hadn't screamed until her body gave out on her. Jacob was a coward, he beat on a woman, beat her unconscious and he dared to scream at a little bullet graze.

Abe signaled his men to grab Victor as he walked towards Jacob tucking his gun into the waistband of his pants. Grabbing the pack of Jacob's neck he pulled the boy closer to his face and growled

"When I tell you to do something, you do it. Get this weakling out of my sight" he threw him at his men who dragged him out of the basement up the stairs behind his father.

Wiping the blood of his hand Abe rushed to his daughter's side as she lay on the floor, her skin was pale and as cold as ice. Her face was all blue and swollen and Abe could make out the line of blood running down her forehead and down her lip.

Gently he stroked the hair out of his daughter's face, her lips were so blue under the line of blood she looked closer to death than she did to life. Her legs were covered in bruises and he saw thin white lines on her thighs and some red ones. Abe had to cover his mouth to stifle the sobb in his throat at the sight of his beautiful strong daughter laying so vulnerable on the cold concrete basement floor.