The Sheep

Onicent set off for the village, with him he brought his wife Airabella, his daughter Enisia, who insisted on joining them and of course Feia, who could not be separated from her mother. The village was in a chilly biome where there was piles of snow. The houses seemed to be pressed down by the sky and weather, and several fires burnt at street corners. The villagers were respectful upon there arrival, but showed little surprise. There was also the rabbits, they were everywhere, Feia seemed to press into Airabella's side to escape them. Airabella herself shooed them indignantly. Only Enisia seemed at all delighted, she at once leant down to have a closer look. 

"Welcome," a villager said. He was older and had the air of a leader. "What brings you to our settlement."

Onicent seemed to stand up straighter, "I have come to claim this village, naturally I offer my gift, which you already possess, the little creatures that hop around."

Enisia scowled slightly at her father. Which was not far from the emotion shift of the village leader.

"We consider ourselves to be Neonee's he did after all aid us greatly."

Onicent was less composed already. But Enisia stepped between them.

"Perhaps then we could share with Neonee? We have use to offer to your people." She said brightly. "Don't we father?"

Onicent blinked. 

Enisia carried on, "allow my father to present a gift to your people, in good will." Enisia glared at Onicent.

Onicent was catching on to what Enisia was trying to do, he waved his hand over the snow, and from it he created a larger fluffy creature. 

"I present to you something quite valuable. The meat from this creature is filling, much more thn rabbit."

While Onicent continued to speak Airabella watched her daughter lean away from her own body and toward the sheep in almost a desperate way. Airabella pulled her back, not wanting to expose her poor daughter to the village people.

Enisia had also noticed Feia interest. She asked Onicent if perhaps they should take a couple animals back with them to the palace, citing her own interest. Onicent, somewhat confused, agreed.  

The village leader was impressed by the gift, and agreed to allow Onicent to become one of the villages patrons, Onicent was not precisely pleased to share with Neonee, but Enisia answered for him before he could. 

When Onicent was added to the shrine he felt a surge in power. The new power made him feel stronger, he wanted more and more of it. He would later go and patron several more villages, all more willing than his first. At least one he shared with Enisia, and another with his wife Airabella.

Meanwhile the strange animal was taken back to the castle and put in a pen in the gardens. Rissa, Epis and Amos had no interest in it. Soon enough even Enisia had moved. All except Feia.