Sonnis revealed

Sonnis walked out into the garden. She sat down and put her back to a tree, the nymphs were inside the palace so all was quiet. Sonnis looked out over the edge of the mountain and longed to go home. She wondered what her little brother would be like, he looked quite sweet in her mothers arm. She missed her mother and father and her brothers and sister. She wondered where Ianin had gone. Then she became aware that she had company.

Onicent walked out into the garden. He made his way toward Sonnis with a small smile on his face. Sonnis drew away from him immediately. He kept coming though and settled down into the grass beside her. 

He started to chat to her quietly and she was defensive. He began to get irrupted slightly but headed it off again.

"Where did you come from, you are a very pretty nymph." He said edging toward her slightly.

She drew back again, "your wife." She said shortly.

 He heaved a great sigh.

Then he came closer to Sonnis. Sonnis could see now what she had been warned about, Onicent seemed so sweet and charming, he was all the right things in all the wrong times. She could see why someone would forget about Airabella. 

Onicent smiled at her charmingly.

That was when Sonnis got up, Onicent looked up at her questioningly. "Won't you sit with me?" 

"No lord," she said, and then she started to sprint. Onicent though cut her off with ease, he simply made a wall of blocks appear in front of her. She could have blasted them away but then Onicent would know she was not a nymph.

She turned around, "let me return to the castle." She said, her voice a bit to snippy. Onicent flared with anger.

"Only if you will come with me."

"I will not." She said. 

Onicent made the blocks rise around her trapping her in. Sonnis felt a pang of panic, her hand went to her wand. 

"I will let you go when you agree to come sit with me again." He said sweetly, as if he hadn't just trapped her in a layer of blocks. "Or I suppose we could keep you right here." She knew he was about to come into the enclosure, when he did she slashed him with the wand.

Onicent stumbled back clutching at his face. "What trickery is this." He cried aloud. Sonnis began to run again toward the palace but just as she passed the pond she was thrown into the air by a strike of lightning.

Water soaked her clothing and she felt her magic melt off. Onicent came to the edge of the pool, a drop of blood dripped into the water and disappeared. His face was stretched into an insane smile.

"I thought perhaps there was something off about you little nymph. I never thought though, that you would be my little niece Sonnis, who ran from the castle not four days ago. Who was it you brought under your own guise?" Onicent said softly. "Answer me now."