Sonnis a Spider

Sonnis walked through the forest as she had been for several days. Her wanders revealed little to her about who was she to be. However she did discover a few useful things. With her magic she needed not any tool, for she could use her powers as a substitute, and so she carried sereveral torches with her. The only thing she did make sure to have was a sword, to ensure her protection for the monsters of the forest. They hardly bothered her though, mostly they stayed at the edges grumbling as she passed them. 

It was on one such twilight that she came upon something peculiar. A group of Ender's standing in a huddle. Sonnis approached them cautiously. 

She hadn't expected to understand there words to her. But almost magically it seemed she could. They explained they had been traveling with a winged goddess when quite suddenly the ground had collapsed. They showed her to the spot and deep in a hole lay the goddess. She was hopelessly tangled it seemed in web. Around her crept creepy monsters with long fangs who were tinged blue. 

The Enders asked whether Sonnis could aid her, for none of them had been able to free her despite their best efforts she remained trapped.

Sonnis looked down and it occurred to her that the creatures would surely attack her as well. So she walked to a pool of nearby water and bathed in it, while doing this she pictured one of the beasts, and magically it seemed she became one. 

The Ender's were startled by her transformation. But she ignored their confusion in favour of retrieving the trapped girl. Sonnis crept down the side of the deep cavern and landed gracefully among the webs. The other creatures were confused by her and slowly backed away. Sonnis crawled to where the goddess was and discovered she was quite injured as well as trapped. The injuries, Sonnis reasoned, were beyond her abilities to heal. However the goddess was still weakly alive and stirred as Sonnis crawled over top of her.

The goddess didn't seem to see Sonnis at all.

Sonnis set to work cutting the webs till she had the girl free. Then wrapping the girl in a few strands she began to pull her up. The creatures hissed angrily, but did not approach. Sonnis now recognized the goddess, it was one of Maiguh's daughters.

Once they were safely above ground, Sonnis put her down and the Ender's crowded the girl. Sonnis herself dunked into the water to undo her enchantment.

Once she was Sonnis again, Sonnis came back to the crowd they explained that she could not lead them back, her injuries were far to great.

Sonnis would have no choice but to take Maiguh's daughter to Mount Minecraftia. There, hopefully, Epis would heal her.