two

"—Kang Taehyun,and uhh—Choi Beomgyu"

"Shit." Beomgyu mumbled silently.

'I don't be partnered with anyone,especially him'  he sighed.

"Okay class,you can take the rest of my time to talk with your partner about the project.Oh,and Beomgyu,stay here after classes.I have something to talk to you." Mr.Kim stated.

The raven haired boy only nodded with a small smile in his face.

Taehyun approached Beomgyu and tapped his shoulder,startling the latter.

"Beomgyu right?" Taehyun asked and the other just nodded.

The blonde sat on a chair besides Beomgyu.There was a complete silence when Taehyun decided to talk, "So....what genre of music do you want to use for the song?"

The older then stared at the ceiling for a few seconds and answered, "I think we should just do a love song,it's the most catchy yet the simplest song to relate to.But if you want something else,then let's do your idea." he didn't even look at Taehyun when he spoke.

'How am I supposed to talk to him properly if he doesn't even look at me?" Taehyun thought.

He then grabbed the raven haired boy's shoulders with his hand and made eye contact with him

"Hmm,pretty." He thought.

Beomgyu mumbled something but the younger didn't hear it because he zoned out staring at the other boy's eyes.

"I said....don't touch me." Beomgyu said slightly louder with a gentle voice.

"Oh,y-yeah,sorry."

'Wait,why did I apologize?I just touched his shoulder.' the blonde wondered.

"Wait why are y—" Taehyun was cut off when Beomgyu suddenly spoke,

"Here is my number to contact me,we'll do our project in each other's homes,alternately.Oh and Taehyun-ssi..."

"What?" the latter replied.

"You have to promise you won't fall in love with me." he said while staring at the younger's eyes.

(a/n: anyone got the reference?a walk to remember?no one?just me?okay nvm lol)

Taehyun suddenly snorted before speaking, "Me,fall in love with you?No chance at all."

"Don't worry,Beomgyu,I like girls." Taehyun added.

"Okay then I'll see you after class." Beomgyu said and like it was on cue,the bell suddenly rang indicating that it's already their lunch time.

The blonde stood up from his seat and proceeded to exit the classroom and mumbled, 'Fall in love huh?What a joker.'

After all the students left the classroom,Mr. Kim called Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu"

"Yes,Mr. Kim?"

=^∇^*=

so yeah...