sixteen

Meanwhile,Beomgyu wasn't even touching his plate of food,causing the youngest to notice.

"Beomgyu hyungie,why aren't you eating?" Kai asked worryingly. "Do you not like the food?"

"Ahh,it's not that I just....uhm..." Beomgyu replied hesitantly.

"He's probably shy eating in front of a handsome man like me,right hyung?" Taehyun said,referring to Beomgyu.

The blue haired boy noticed Beomgyu being uncomfortable,hands slightly shaking under the table.He then whispered to the boy, "Beom,are you okay?Why aren't you eating?"

"Soobin hyung,I don't want to be here anymore." Beomgyu said to Soobin quietly,almost like a whisper.

"Okay okay,I'll just inform the others.We'll just go to the school garden's beach alright?" Soobin said and the younger just nodded.

"Uhm guys..." Soobin spoke which caught the others' attention, "We'll be going first,we just—uhm,we need to go somewhere first.It's kinda urgent."

"Do you need help Soobinie hyung?" Kai asked.

"It's okay Kai,just enjoy eating.Thanks for the concern though.We really need to go,bye guys."

"Bye Soobin." Yeonjun shyly waved goodbye.

Taehyun could only stare at the two boys walking away.Beomgyu's arms are crossed in his chest while Soobin's hand is at Beomgyu's back,but it's barely touching.Almost like there was a few inches from his hand to Beomgyu's back,leaving the blonde boy confused.

'Why is Soobin hyung's hand like that?' was the only thought Taehyun had.

⊂(・▽・⊂) i'll update again maybe later on,i would love to hear your feedback on my story!feel free to tell me your thoughts!thankyou!stream wlts and blue hour<3