twenty-seven

Nothing much really happened after Taegyu met up with Yeonbin after Taegyu's encounter,they just went to a café and ordered some drinks and talked with each other.

Taehyun was about to offer Beomgyu if he could accompany the older back to his house when Soobin suddenly said, "We need to be going now.Me and Beom need to visit...a friend."

"Oh right,I almost forgot." Beomgyu agreed.

Taehyun could only nod and pouted a bit.

"Bye Yeonjun hyung,bye Taehyun." Soobin bid goodbye and pecked the pink haired boy on the forehead,causing the latter to blush.

"Bye guys." Beomgyu said as he stood up.

"Bye Beomgyu." "Bye Soobin hyung." Taehyun waved a bit.

"Bye bab—Soobin." "Bye Beomgyu." Yeonjun laughed as the taller boy slapped his arm lightly.

"Bye!" Soobin said one last time before the two of them leaving the café.

Taehyun could only stare at the raven haired boy as his figure was getting further and further,and was interrupted when Yeonjun spoke,

"Taehyun,do you like Beomgyu?"

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me.Do you like him or not?"

"Yes."

"Are you serious with him?Or are you just flirting with him?"

"I'm se—" Taehyun was cut off when Yeonjun continued, "Because if you're not serious about him,the you should probably stop."

"Why are you saying this?"

'Because I know Beomgyu's past,and his present.'

"I just don't want you to hurt someone,especially my boyfriend's bestfriend."

"Just make sure Taehyun doesn't hurt him or I will hurt him too."

Yeonjun could still hear his boyfriend's words to him that day,it was quite scary.

"I won't hurt him,hyung.Never in my life." Taehyun reassured the older.

"You better keep your words,Taehyun,or I'll beat your ass."

"Oh,and I'm glad you stopped your plan with 'exposing Mr.Kim and Beomgyu'" Yeonjun air-quoted the last words he said.

"Guess I'm a changed man then." Taehyun chuckled.

"Sorry Taehyun,but you and Kai are still my little babies."

"Gross,but sure."

Yeonjun laughed out loud (a/n: he literally LOL'd irl) and ruffled the blonde boy's hair.

"Come on,let's go home."

"Okay hyung."

ꈍ .̮ ꈍ y'all ready for beom's story?i'll finally tell y'all hshshsh

pls don't expect too much bcs it maybe just literal shit yaknow?

but i tried my best

i hope you enjoy(??) it

i got a few inspirations from my own life experiences

well not the,,ugh i'll stop so i won't stop spoiling anymore

anygays,,have a great day!!