twenty-five

Did you forget Taehyun was the head captain of the soccer team?If not,then congratulations.

Of course,he had to go to training.

There wasn't any competition coming up,so training wasn't held every day,it was only during Mondays,Wednesdays,and Fridays.

Today was Wednesday so he went to training.

Yeonjun was also part of the soccer team,and Kai...well he wasn't interested in sports whatsoever,although he always watched the two train and waited for them three to go home together.

(a/n: kai sweetest boy)

But today,Kai had a plan.

He wouldn't wait for them and call Beomgyu and Soobin to come instead.He knows the two older will go together,so Beomgyu and Taehyun will be forced to be together.

'Taehyun should thank me after this,Kai best boy' Kai thought to himself and left the school to go to the plushie store.

Loud asf giant baby                                                               

Taehyunnie!!>-<

Tsundere Terry

waddup

Loud asf giant baby

I won't be able to wait for you two later

Tsundere Terry

y?

Loud asf giant baby

I want to go to the plushie store ('つヮ⊂)

Tsundere Terry

okay,okay

be safe,kai

ily

Loud asf giant baby

Aww,I love you too Taehyunnie!

Kithes (~³)~

Tsundere Terry

gross

hahaha

ok then I'll go now,bye

Loud asf giant baby

Meanie!_

Bye Taehyunnie!!<33

'Now let me message Beomgyu hyung and Soobin hyung' Kai smirked.

(a/n: I won't put their messages anymore bcs I'm lazy asf,but kai basically forced beom and soob to come to tyun and jun's practice,and eventually,they agreed)

Mean whale,

Taehyun had no idea that Beomgyu will come.Kai informed Yeonjun about Soobin,but the younger requested not to tell Taehyun about them,just to,you know,surprise him.He also requested the oldest to go first so that Taegyu would be left alone.Yeonjun hesitated at first,but he obliged.

At the showers,Taehyun and Yeonjun were left alone,mainly because their other teammates left early and because Taehyun was the team captain and therefore he was in charge of the team.

"Hey Taehyun!I'll go out first,I want to buy a drink!"

"Okay hyung!" Taehyun yelled as he was still in the shower.

Manuel,

Beomgyu and Soobin had arrived at the gym,looking for the two.The pink haired quickly the recognized the two boys and waved his hands.

"Hi Soobin." "Oh and hi Beomgyu." Yeonjun giggled.

"Hi Yeonjun hyung.How are you?" Soobin asked as he pecked the older's lips.

"Eww,not in front of me." Beomgyu grimaced.

"Whatever.Give this to Taehyun." Yeonjun handed Beomgyu some clothes before saying, "He asked me to give it to him but I want to buy a drink and I'll take Soobin with me." he lied.

"Ugh,why me?"

"Just because." Yeonjun giggled and pulled Soobin to the exit.

Beomgyu had no choice but to obey.He sighed before entering the bathroom.

┗(`・ω・')┛if you're confused about the 'mean whale' and the 'manuel', it's just a funny play on the word 'meanwhile' lololol

i got it from ryan higa's vid 'the last skitzo' from a few years ago,i always watched his vids bcs they're so funny