twelve

After he bought the things he needed,he went straight to the older's locker in the university.Surprisingly,he knew where it was.

Well what did he buy?

First he bought a bouquet of daisies and pink hydrangea.He asked the florist at the flower shop of what flowers can symbolize sincerity and apology,and the florist said that daisies symbolize innocence and purity,while pink hydrangeas symbolize heartfelt emotion.

The florist was really kind and bright,so Taehyun thought why not talk to the florist more,as he has more spare time.

"How about you Mr— Hoseok?Is that right?" Taehyun asked,looking at the florist's nametag.

"Please,sir,just call me Hobi hyung." Hoseok smiled brightly. "And by the way what's your name,sir?"

"Taehyun,and please don't call me 'sir' hyung." Taehyun smiled. "I was asking if what is your favorite flower?"

Hoseok pointed at the sunflowers and said, "When I started working here 5 years ago,I didn't really like flowers.I just wanted to have a job,but when my boyfriend said that sunflowers remind him of me,they instantly became my favorite."

"That's so sweet.And you're together for 5 years?That's amazing,when will you propose to him?" Taehyun asked happily.

"I wish I could..." Hoseok said with a sad smile "But..."

"But what hyung?"

"He died,3 years ago." Hoseok said,holding back any tears while still smiling.

"Oh my god,I'm so sorry hyung."

"It's okay,I love talking about him.It makes me bring back our memories together." Hoseok look at the window,looking at the sky outside. "It makes me miss him less."

"Hyung,I'm here for you if you need someone.I know we aren't friends yet but I want to know you more.Friends?" Taehyun offered a hand to the older.

"Friends." the latter then shook the younger's hand and let out his bright smile,showing his heart shaped lips.

"What's your number hyung?So we can communicate whenever we want."

The said florist took out a pen and a notepad and wrote his number,he gave it to the younger and said, "By the way,that someone you're giving the flowers to is special to you huh?" Hoseok teased.

"Not yet hyung,but maybe soon."

"Goodluck!I hope she forgives you."

"It's a 'he' hyung." Taehyun smiled.

After that he bought some food from a restaurant,he didn't know what to get Beomgyu so he bought a lot.

(ノ≧ڡ≦)