seven

"Mr. Kim?Like Kim Seokjin?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yes.And also,they hugged and Mr. Kim even ruffled Beomgyu's hair.I bet something's going on between them."

"That's impossible!" Kai exclaimed, "Mr. Seokjin and Mr. Namjoon are together and they're hella sweet."

"Well then maybe Mr. Kim is cheating." Taehyun said proudly.

"I don't think we should assume something like that Tae,maybe they're relatives or just really close friends." Yeonjun said worryingly.

"My guts tell me that I should know what going on between them.I have a plan." Taehyun said with a smug look in his face.

"Taehyunnie I know you're super smart but I think whatever this plan is,it won't end up nice." Kai said with a concerned tone.

"Trust me Kai,you'll enjoy this.And Yeonjun-hyung,I need your help."

Yeonjun sighed knowing that he can't stop the blonde boy from his plan and said, "What do you need help with?"

"Get close with the blue haired boy you're in love with,then little by little ask questions about Beomgyu.It's a win-win situation,you get the boy,and I expose Beomgyu."

"Hey!I'm not in love with Soobin,it's just a little crush.Plus,what would be your benefit when you expose Beomgyu?"

"I don't know?I'll feel satisfied?" Taehyun replied.

"That's the worst benefit Taehyunnie." "You might hurt him when you expose him." Kai added.

"Let him be Kai,you know we can't stop him when he wants to do something.And remember Taehyun,if you hurt Beomgyu or anyone,we'll unfriend you." Yeonjun stated.

"I agree with Junnie-hyung,Taehyunnie.We don't want our lovely friend to be a bad boy." Kai said and patted the blonde boy's hair.

"Okay okay fine,I won't hurt him." Taehyun said.

"Promise,Taehyunnie?" Kai sticks out his pinky finger followed by Yeonjun doing the same.

"Promise." Taehyun said and smiled.

(◕ᴥ◕)