forty

"You know,I heard switching is fun."

"What?" Taehyun blurted,eyes wide in shock.

"You know,you'll alternate.He fucks you and you become the bott—"

"I know,I know.But where did you learn that?"

"Hmm,research?"

"What??You're a child Kai,it's inappropriate."

"Fuck no,I ain't a kid no more.I know more sex stuff than all of you."

"Shh,you're still our baby brother." Taehyun said as he hushed Kai.

"You're such a softie,Taehyunnie.So cute." the youngest pinched Taehyun's cheek.

"Whatever." "Come on,you'll pay right?"

"Fine,fine." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Hmm,switching,huh?"

—monday—

(a/n: i like timeskipping,sue me)

Taehyun and Beomgyu went to school together.Walking side by side,hands brushing,but not touching.

*shutter* *shutter*

They definitely didn't notice the presence of someone,someone who's taking pictures of them.

After some time,their second subject ended when Taehyun wanted to go to the restroom while Beomgyu waited in his locker.

"Beomgyu oppa..." someone called out.

The said boy turned around to see a girl with long hair,dark red lips,and face with blush a layer too thick.

(a/n: in short,a clown)

"Yes?"

"F-for you...you're cute." the girl said as she handed out a small teddy bear with some cheap-ass chocolates.

Disgusting

"I'm sorry,I can't take this." Beomgyu said as he pushed the gifts back gently.

Choosy motherfucker

"Why?I like you Beomgyu oppa." the girl 'pleaded'.

Just as Beomgyu opens his mouth to talk,Taehyun finally appeared and cut him off.

"Because he's mine,back off."

"Hyun!Not now." Beomgyu said as he slapped the blonde's shoulder lightly.

Taehyun didn't seem to budge as he continued to speak, "He's taken,so you can take back your crappy gifts."

Rude ass gays

Soccer team captain and school's heartthrob are both gay?What a waste

The girl pouted,facing the floor and turned around to walk away.

Again,they didn't notice the smirk painted on the girl's face as she turned around.

"Hyun,why did you do that?The girl seemed upset!" Beomgyu said,crossing his arms.

"Can't let anyone take my boyfriend away from me."  Taehyun leaned and whispered at the older's ear.

"You're mine." the blonde said as he sent a flying kiss at Beomgyu.

"You're a sap."

"Only for you,my love."

Beomgyu only rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever you say,let's go.The next class will start."

Taehyun couldn't focus on their classes whatsoever,He was rather focused on something else...

'Switching....'

'What would Beomgyu look like....when....'

"Taehyun." their teacher called out.

"Yes?"

"Mind answering question number 3?"

Well,he's fucked.

(ᴗ˳ᴗ) well well