forty-two

i'm sorry

Taehyun woke up,feeling Beomgyu's chest rise and fall from breathing,as he fell asleep laying on top of the latter's chest.

He smiled as he looked at his sleeping boyfriend beside him.Beomgyu's mouth was slightly open,snoring softly,and his fluffy raven hair are messy,but in a sexy way.

He sat up,straddling the older,and started kissing Beomgyu on several parts of his body.

(a/n: ik he hasn't brushed his teeth,but i'm just writing this bcs i find this gesture cute ugh sue me)

Lastly,he kissed the sleeping boy's lips and deepened it.Not too long after,the latter woke up and started kissing back.

"Good morning my love." said Taehyun as he pulled away.

"...mm...good morning" the older murmured with his raspy,deep voice,which was hot as fuck.

"How are you feeling?"

"Physically,in pain.Emotionally,I'm happy." Beomgyu said,eyes still closed,while smiling.

"That's good."

"What's good about being in pain?"

"Because I know I'm the reason of your pain.Because I fuc—"

"Shussssssshhhhh!It's embarrassing stoooop." the raven haired said and pressed his forefinger on the blonde's lips.

Taehyun kissed his finger and chuckled when Beomgyu got flustered, "You're so cute." he said and proceeded to kiss Beomgyu's lips again.

Then suddenly,a man entered the room and interrupted them.The man was tall,but not Soobin-tall.The man was wearing a black dress suit,his hair gelled and pushed back,he was wearing expensive accessories,and he looked like 30-40 years old.

"I fucking knew it." the man said,eyes full of rage.

Once Beomgyu heard that voice,he pushed Taehyun off of him and he paled immediately,eyes widened in fear and shock.The latter on the other hand was hurt,emotionally,and confused.

"No,no,no,it's not what it looks like.Please,it's not—" Beomgyu said as he was already kneeling down at the man,pulling the hem of his pants.

"Beommie,who is he?" Taehyun asked.

"Get out Taehyun."

"What?"

"I said get out,and don't come back." Beomgyu said while frowning,tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Are you serious?" the blonde said as he wore some clothes(luckily they were only half-naked,they were wearing shorts but they were both topless)

Beomgyu didn't answer but instead,he pleaded at the man in front of him.

"I'm sorry please,it's not what it looks like." he started tearing up.

The man could only cross his arms,eyes firmly stared at Beomgyu.

"Hurry up!" Beomgyu shouted at Taehyun who was wearing his pants.

"Beom—"

"Go." "Please,I'm sorry." he whispered.

Taehyun started crying as well,as he went out of the older's and house.

After they confirmed that Taehyun was completely away,the man spoke.

"What shall I do with you,you slut?"

(/_\)sorry i'm super late

ready for some angst?

lololol i'm not even sure if i can write angst properly

but anygays

enjoy!