thirty-nine

—the next morning—

The raven haired boy woke up hearing the shower from the bathroom being used "It must be Taehyun" he thinks.

As he was trying to sit up from the bed,he felt a sharp sting in his lower back, "Fuck,my ass and back hurts." he muttered.

After that,he heard the shower turn off and a minute later,a half-naked Taehyun was revealed.Only a towel hanging on his waist was the only thing he was wearing.He was drying his damp blonde locks with another towel when he greeted the older with a smile.

"Goodmorning Beommie,how are you?"

"Fucking terrible,my ass and back hurts." the raven boy answered groggily.

"Oh come on,we only had three rounds.We should have more." Taehyun teased.

"Hell no,we're not doing it again anymore,ever."  Beomgyu replied,crossing hs arms and trying to look angry.

"Says the one who kept moaning 'more' last night." "Fuck Hyun,more ahh...right there,more" Taehyun mocked the older as he repeated the words of Beomgyu last night,resulting the latter to throw a pillow at him.

"Shut up!Fuck you." Beomgyu said as he was flustered,hiding his face behind a pillow.

"Fuck me?Sure Beommie next time." Taehyun winked and entered his walk-in closet to get dressed.

"Hey!" Beomgyu grunted in frustration,embarrassed by the thought of fucking Taehyun.

The older got out of the bed,slightly limping,and went to take a bath,as Kai invited them all to hangout.

—later—

The two arrived at the restaurant that Kai mentioned to them multiple times,it was a Korean barbecue grill place.

(a/n: lowkey wanna go to a place like this,I miss going out,fuck)

Others were already there,waiting for Beomgyu and Taehyun.Once they were complete,they got inside and was served immediately.

They were enjoying their food,sometimes talking a bit about their studies or random things,when Kai thought of something.

Maybe it was only Kai who noticed,but he saw Beomgyu limping.Sure,maybe the latter was trying his best not to be obvious,but Kai has a good eye.

The four were stuffing their mouths with food when Kai suddenly spoke,

"So,who's bottom?"

Soobin and Beomgyu immediately choked on their food while their boyfriends patted their backs gently and giving them drinks.

"I'm assuming the ones who choked are the bottoms,eh?" Kai smirked.

"I-I'm n-not!" Beomgyu stuttered,trying to defend himself.

"Come on Beomgyu hyung,you think I haven't noticed you limping a while ago when you arrived here." Kai said in a teasing tone,sticking his tongue out.

"I'm not a bottom too!Plus w-we h-haven't h-had..." Soobin said,voice getting weaker and weaker.

"Sex?" Kai continued,not being bothered by the attention he got from other people, "I doubt it,with Yeonjun hyung's horniness,I'm sure you've done it already.Plus Yeonjun hyung radiates top energy."

"Shut up Kai,your voice is too loud!" Yeonjun said clasping his hand on the youngest's mouth.

"mph—oka—I'll shut—up—get your dirty hand out of my mouth." Kai said,removing Yeonjun's hand off of his face.

"Disrepectful,but I'll let it slide,just because you might say something ridiculous again." Yeonjun huffed as he went back to eating meat.

All of them became silent again,Beomgyu still embarrassed about Kai noticing his limping.

After eating,Yeonjun spoke "Who's gonna pay?"

Kai thought of an idea, "I'll pay!"

"Wow,so generous Kai." Soobin said,ruffling Kai's hair.

"Taehyunnie,come with me."

"Why me?You can go alone." Taehyun leaned back on his seat.

"Stop being a little bitch,come on." Kai said as he pulled the blonde's hand.

Taehyun had no choice but to follow the youngest.

As they arrive at the counter to pay the bill,Kai leaned closer to Taehyun,

"You know..."