clarification!!

lololol no one prolly asked for this but if anyone is kinda confused in beom's trauma(well not exactly but yk) then i'd like to clarify

first,it was mentioned in few of the chapters that tyun was confused on why gyu was always resisting touches.well in the flashback chapts,it was mentioned that his trauma developed when his father was always tying their arms in the frame of the bed whenever they got low grades or basically disobey their parents' orders.

also the day that his brother(aka yoongi) tried to k word himself,if you've read the very confusing scenario,yoongi slit his arms to commit suicide but it was taking too long,so instead he asked beom to stab him in the stomach to help him d word quicker,then he gripped beom's hand to force him to stab yoongi,therefore the trauma developed even more.

also also,if you noticed after yoongi's death,beom blamed himself for being responsible for yoongi's death.he thought to himself that if he let people touch him,he might hurt them.also because of the rope tying(their dad's punishment) and his brother's grip(the suicide incident),he felt suffocated.he didn't like being tied up or being held back,he wanted to be free.

lastly,it was also mentioned that beom was always wearing long sleeved clothes or jackets,and that's because he was hiding all the scars on his arms from his bad habit,which was slitting his arms whenever we feels depressed.he felt like that was an outlet for all his problems and frustrations in life.oh and also because his wrists are bruised from all their dad's punishment.

also also also,their dad's punishments were not only tying their arms to the bed frame or belt whipping.it also included harsh slaps on the face,punches on the stomach,or sometimes he marked the backs with a real whip(the leather strap thingy) hence why beom has bruises and marks on his stomach and back when tyun helped him change clothes.

ok that's all.i'll be back in a few days

i decided to clarify the past chapts because i myself read the chapts and i was a little confused lololol

 have a good day/night everyone!!