thirty-five

—timeskip(again) —

"Yooo!Let's drink later!" Yeonjun shouted as he swinged his arms on Kai and Soobin's shoulder.

"Hyung why?" Beomgyu asked.

"Because we all got high grades,and you Beomgyu,topped the class!"

"Did Beomgyu hyung top Taehyun too?" Kai 'innocently' asked.

"What the f—Kai shut up!" Beomgyu said, "And besides,we didn't do anything."

"Yet." Taehyun teased as he smirked.

"Shut the fuck up Taehyun." Beomgyu glared at the latter.

"Oooh you got a wild one there,Taehyunnie." Kai teased.

"Okay children,shut up,all of you.Beomgyu got first in class,not the 'top' you were thinking Kai,ya' nasty.He even beat Taehyun in class!" Yeonjun said as he clinged on Soobin's arms.

"Oh yeah,Hyunnie,are you,like,okay with it?Like you were always the first ever since freshman,but now...I'm sorry." Beomgyu frowned.

Taehyun held the older's hand below the table and rubbed it slightly with his thumb, "Don't apologize Beommie,you deserved it,I'm proud of you." Taehyun reassured as he smiled softly at the older.

"Really?" Beomgyu stared at Taehyun with his puppy eyes.

"Of course,Beommie.Don't worry about it,I love you." he whispered.

Beomgyu asked Taehyun to keep their relationship lowkey when they're at school,he didn't want any other people to see or even worse,his dad to see,they might not know who can snitch them out.They weren't holding hands while walking on the hallways,or even hug or kiss.

"Well,who's up for drinking?" Yeonjun asked.

"I wanna try drinking hyung." Soobin said.

"You haven't drank alcohol hyung?" Kai asked,obviously shocked.

"Yeah...I didn't really have a friend except Beom and as you know,his parents are strict so..."

"You too,Beomgyu hyung?!" Kai shouted.

"Stop getting shocked Kai,just because your parents allowed you to drink when you were 16 doesn't mean everyone else drank alcohol too you know." Taehyun said.

"I want to try too!I wanna know what alcohol tastes like." Beomgyu said with a slight excitement.

"Okay so it's set!Where will we drink though?" Yeonjun asked.

"Not the bar,too many creeps.I don't want anyone to hit on my Beommie." Taehyun said firmly.

"Aww Taehyunnie,getting protective on Beomgyu hyung."

"Shut up Kai."

"How about we drink on Beomgyu's house?So that if he gets drunk,there wouldn't be a problem getting him home." Soobin suggested.

"Yeah,and besides,we don't know his tolerance.He might get shitface drunk early on." Taehyun said.

"Hey!I'm right here you know!" Beomgyu pouted,which only resulted the blonde to laugh.

"So what drinks do y'all want?My treat." Yeonjun proudly said.

"Hmm,how about seven bottles of soju,one big bottle of gin and one lemon-lime soda for a chaser,and a Tequila Rose just for fun."

"Damn,that's a lot.Kai obviously drinks a lot." Beomgyu teased.

"For fun?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah,cause the soju brand that we like is 60% then the gin is 40%,but the tequila rose is only 15% so it's basically nothing."

"Goddamn Kai,your knowledge about alcohol is..." Soobin said,

"Amazing,I know." Kai finished the sentence.

"Whatever." Soobin said.

"Okay,so that's all set.I'll buy some snacks too later."

"Shit,it's almost time.Beommie come on,let's go.Our classes will start" Taehyun said.

"Oh yea,yea.Bye hyungs and Kai." Beomgyu said as he stood up.

After the two lovebirds left,Kai smirked and started to talk. "Soooo...I'll bet $100 something will happen to them later on."

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked curiously.

"Honestly hyung," Kai said to Yeonjun, "Your boyfriend is too innocent."

"What Kai means is they'll probably fuck later."

"O-oh." is all that Soobin said.

"So who wants to bet?"Kai asked.

"I'll bet $200 they won't." Yeonjun said bravely.

Kai's eyes widened as he said, "Woah,hyung really?" the pink haired nodded, "Okay hyung,deal." he said as he smirked.

(ノ﹏ヽ) damn i miss drinking

lowkey my fave is flavored gin though

hmu if y'all want t drink lololol jk