thirteen

The boy waited 20 minutes at the raven haired boy's locker,holding the flowers and the bags of take-out food.

When the raven haired boy was approaching him,well not him but his locker,Taehyun was getting nervous.

'Shit,shit,shit he's getting closer.Wait what the fuck he looks so hot.'

It was true though.Beomgyu does look hot.

He was wearing a red windbreaker jacket and white tshirt tucked into black skinny pants.He was also wearing a cap that made the look so much better.His style was simple but it totally looked hot at Beomgyu.

When the latter arrived at his locker,he was confused.

'What is Taehyun doing in here?Holding...flowers?And food?'

Taehyun shyly handed the bouquet with his head facing the floor, "For you,Beomgyu."

Beomgyu,still not taking the bouquet,asked, "What is this for?"

"It's to apologize for yesterday,I shouldn't have pushed you.I'm really sorry." Taehyun finally faced the older,his eyes were clearly holding sincerity.

"It's okay Taehyun.I'm sorry too.I overreacted yesterday and shouted at you.And I'm also sorry because I don't think I should take this flowers."

"Why?Please take it." Taehyun looked at Beomgyu's eyes with his doe eyes with a begging look.

'I want to,but I can't.'

"It's really fine Taehyun,I'm not mad anymore." Beomgyu pushed back Taehyun's hand that was holding the bouquet.

Taehyun then pushed back his again closer to Beomgyu and said, "Please accept this.I know you're not really mad if you take this."

"But I'm not m—"

"Please?Please please please Beomgyu?" Taehyun said and pouted.

'I swear to god this boy is too cute—'

"Fine."

"Yey!" Taehyun jumped out of happiness,smiling so hard that he looked like a kid who won a plushie in an arcade game.

"Only the flowers though,those are a lot of food."

"Then I'll eat with you." Taehyun handed the bag of food and leaned towards Beomgyu's ear and whispered, "See you later at lunch,hot stuff."

Beomgyu immediately got flustered by the sudden nickname,he was completely shocked.Before he even say anything,the bell rang indicating that the classes will start.

"The duality of that boy..." Beomgyu muttered.