eighteen

—later that day—

Taehyun was completely hesitant whether he would approach Beomgyu or not.He would ask the latter about their project,of course,not because of anything else. *insert clown bgm*

The blonde boy toughened up and finally approached the older.

"Uhh Beomgyu,should we go to my house to continue our project?"

"Shit,I forgot to tell you.I can't go.I have to go somewhere."

"Where will you go?" 'Wow who am I to ask that?' Taehyun thought.

"The park." Beomgyu replied.

"What will you do there?"

"Ugh,just come with me and stop asking questions.It's annoying." Beomgyu answered crankily.

Taehyun's eyes lit up when the older offered,well not so nicely,him to go with him.Taehyun happily said, "Okay!Okay!Wait for me here I'll just get my bag!" Beomgyu just nodded plainly and the younger went to his desk to get his things

'How can someone be so cute'

"Let's go hyung!" Taehyun cutely said,causing the older to coo secretly.

As they are walking down the hallways,Taehyun noticed that the raven haired boy was carrying his guitar,and he was quite struggling.He then offered to carry it but the older insisted.

"Beomgyu-hyung,let me carry it for you."

"It's okay,no need."

"I insist."

"I insist too."

"It's really fine Taehyun."

"I'll carry you if you don't let me carry your guitar."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and gave the guitar to the blonde boy, "Don't drop it,that's really precious to me."

"Why?Did someone special give it to you?" Taehyun teased.

"Yes." Beomgyu replied with a serious look on his face.

Taehyun noticed the look of the older so he decided to just keep quiet.

(灬♥ω♥灬) i love taegyu so much