fourteen

Beomgyu couldn't pay attention to the class he was in because he was still thinking about what the blonde boy called him.He can't help but stare at the latter and kept blushing when Taehyun catch him staring and smirking immediately.

His daydreaming was interrupted when he suddenly thought of something,

'Wait,what am I doing?'

'What am I thinking?'

'I can't do this'

'They will get mad at me,I have to stop this'

'I need to stop this'

'I need to avoid him,I'll message Soobin after this class end to eat lunch at a different place.I can't eat lunch with him'

Unfortunately,his plan went downhill very quickly.

Before Beomgyu could even stand up,Taehyun was already in front of his desk.

'Shit'

"Come on,let's eat!" Taehyun said excitedly.

'Fuck,I need an excuse'

"Uhh,sorry but I'll be eating with Soob—"

"Don't worry,I already messaged Yeonjun hyung and Hyuka to tell Soobin hyung that all five of us will eat together." Taehyun answered with a grin in his face.

"Did you plan all of this?" Beomgyu deadpanned.

"No" the younger giggled.

'I don't have any choice huh?' Beomgyu only sighed.

The blonde boy was about to hold the older's hand when the latter noticed it and immediately moved his hand closer to his body,it was like he was avoiding the touch.

"F-fine,let's j-just go." Beomgyu stuttered and stood up.

Taehyun was slightly disappointed when Beomgyu moved his hand away but decided to not do it again as he felt like the other was uncomfortable.

'Why don't you want me to hold you?' Taehyun could only sigh internally.

As the two arrived at the cafeteria,they saw a table with three people seating.There was a pink haired boy that had his arm on a blue haired boy's shoulders,while the latter was sitting still,obviously blushing from the other's gesture.

"Oh god,poor Soobin hyung." Beomgyu muttered.

"Why?" the blonde boy asked.

"He's gay panicking."

(ó㉨ò)stream wlts