twenty-four

time skip cos i feel like this is moving too slow

Few weeks after Taegyu and Yeonbin's hangouts *date*,the five became closer.Well,Yeonjun and Soobin became closer than closer,if you know what I mean.

If you don't know what I mean,then I'll explain it.

The two have been hanging out and getting to know each other almost every day.Of course,Yeonjun invites Kai so he doesn't feel left out of the group.Sometimes,Kai joins,but sometimes he refuses so that Yeonbin can have their alone time.The youngest knows that the pink haired boy liked Soobin for a long time,so he helps them get together.He wants his oldest hyung to be happy,after all.

Soon enough,the now brown haired boy(rip to soob's blue hair,you will be missed) finally confessed back and told the older that he also liked him since he was a freshman.

(a/n: how great would that be?when someone you've liked for so long likes you back at the same length of time,anygays yeonbin soulmates wbk)

Hearing the news of the two oldest getting together,Kai squealed like a girl and shook the pink haired boy's arm back and forth,screaming "Congrats hag!!You aren't a hopeless romantic anymore!"

Taehyun and Beomgyu on the other hand,only gave the three a "we been knew" look.They both knew that eventually their friends would get together.

Speaking of Taehyun and Beomgyu...

Taehyun has been openly flirting Beomgyu all day,everyday.

But of course,Beomgyu has been constantly rejecting him over and over again.

'Why?' do you ask?

Simple,they will get mad.

With all the rejecting Beomgyu has been doing,Kai was frustrated.He saw how persevered Taehyun was towards pursuing the older.

'Why is Beomgyu-hyung so inconsiderate?Can he not see Taehyunnie's effort'

Of course,he thinks like that because he doesn't know Beomgyu's story.

'I'll get them together,to end Taehyunnie's suffering'

( ̄︶ ̄;) hey guys i'm back lolol,i'll be doing a mass update just because

btw,i didnt put any pics at the top bcs i'm lazy

but anyways enjoy!