forty-five

They arrived at somewhere,unfamiliar place.Soobin looked around and wondered where the hell was this.It looks like a garage,he thought.

"So,Soobin." Beomgyu's dad spoke,rolling his sleeves,revealing his veiny and rough hands,and loosening his tie from his neck, "Is Beomgyu dating someone?"

Soobin gulped,he didn't know what to do, "N-no,uncle." he lied.

"Wrong answer." the man said and punched Soobin on the face, "I'm gonna ask you again,is Beomgyu dating someone?"

"Y-yes." he winced,definitely feeling pain spreading across his face. 'Sorry Beomgyu'

"Who is it?" the older asked again.

"...."

Soobin received a punch on his face again,stronger this time.

"T-Taehyun!K-Kang Taehyun!"

Beomgyu's dad punched him again,this time on his stomach.

"Since when?"

"J-just over a month a-ago..."

"That bitch." Beomgyu's dad muttered.

Soobin was relieved when the man released him from his grip,he lost his balance so he fell on the ground.

But then,the older picked him up again,pulling the collar of his shirt, "Give me the key to his apartment."

"I d-don't ha—" he was interrupted when Beomgyu's dad punched him again.

"I know you have it,give it to me."

The younger didn't move,he was just wincing from all the punches.

The man punched him again,one last time,and started searching his pockets and belongings,and finally found the key.

"This wouldn't be hard if told me without being a little bitch,Soobin.Now,don't tell this to Beomgyu or else I'll hurt your parents." Beomgyu's dad reminded.

"Y-yes uncle."

The latter left the place and Soobin was all alone,he was groaning in pain so he decided to call his boyfriend for help.

—end of flashback—

"What the fuck." Kai said, "Beomgyu's dad is that bad?Damn."

"Unfortunately,yes." Soobin frowned.

"Are you alright now?"

"Yeah,it hurts a bit but the bruises are slowly healing." Soobin answered.

"So you don't know where Beomgyu hyung is?"

"Isn't he in his house?" Yeonjun asked.

"Nope,tried calling him too.Didn't answer."

"Why are you looking for him anyways?" Soobin asked.

"Well Taehyun wasn't going to school and didn't answer my calls so I visited him.He was crying and he told me that Beomgyu broke up with him last week."

"Oh shit." Soobin and Kai both said.

"Why?" the pink haired boy asked.

"Uncle must have come to his house and caught them together." Soobin said.

"Yea,I remember Taehyun mentioning a man in a suit suddenly came.He even thought the Beomgyu was two-timing them." Kai added.

"We have to tell Taehyun everything,or else he'll overthink.You know how Taehyun is." Yeonjun said and the youngest nodded.

"We just need Taehyun to come to school." Soobin said.

"I'll do the convincing!" Kai said enthusiastically.

"Taehyunnieeeee please come to school,me and Yeonjun hyung miss you so much." the taller said,pulling his friend's arm in the process.

"What about Beomgyu?"

Kai stopped pulling him and looked down, "Beomgyu isn't attending school too."

Taehyun could only sigh and frown.

"Taehyunnie please?Just come to school and we will comfort you,because no offense but you look like shit." the younger said and Taehyun couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Okay,okay.Fine."

—the next day—

"What?" Taehyun blurted,as he was shocked with what Soobin told him.

"I'm sorry Taehyun,I'm the one who caused this.I couldn't do anything.I'm a coward." Soobin spoke,head looking down,feeling guilty.

"It's okay Soobin hyung,atleast I feel a bit relieved that Beomgyu didn't intend to break up with me."

"He loves you so much,Taehyun."

"I know," Taehyun said with confidence before continuing,

"I love him so much too."

(⋟﹏⋞) i'm sorry sdbnkzdsvbnxf this is the last part of the violence

but idk abt angst

i kinda want more butttttt

few more chapters guys,and i think i'll end this book

:'>